Case49: Murder Fantasies

"Getting a visit with him was the most difficult thing possible, I had to talk to a lot of people, if anyone finds out that I took you there, they will fire me."

Chan said and pulled down the hat on Felix's head so that his face couldn't be seen.

He wanted to take Felix to see Hyunjin at the asylum, where no one except the lawyers could visit him.

Felix was almost throwing up, he had various emotions, he didn't know how to feel about seeing Hyunjin after all these months, He was so nervous that he didn't realize, but he had chewed his nails so much that it was bleeding.

When the car stopped, he got out of his thoughts and looked out of the car window.

The building was huge, it looked old and had a large graden, mosses and plants grew from the building's walls.

That garden was scary, the grass was dark green, it looked very withered as if everything were dead. Wooden chairs were everywhere, surrounded by high fences, like a prison.

When they got off, the cold weather gave him shiver, Chan came over smiling, that place was so creepy, everyone there had high mental problems, for the record, they were all criminals.

Felix wrapped his little hand around Chan's arm and took a deep breath as they walked towards the front door.

"Do not talk to anyone, do not answer any questions."

Chan said with a serious look, Felix nodded. He saw some nurses walking the patients in the garden, they looked normal.

Felix had never seen a place like this up close, Chan knew how dangerous it was, he didn't want to take Felix here at all, but there was no choice.

When they entered, they saw a large hall, most of the wall and floor colors were dark brown, Felix looked up and saw the stairs that went up in a spiral way.

The only sound coming was the sound of their shoes hitting the wooden floor, but the sound of screaming could be heard from far upstairs. The sound echoed and faded in that big environment.

Felix was a little scared, Chan let go of his hand and stopped. There were no windows at all, the only source of light were those old lamps, how could a building have no windows?

"Wait here while I talk to the head of this...weird place ok?, don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

Chan said with a smile, wanting to change the atmosphere a bit. When Felix nodded, he knocked on the door and went into a room.

Felix sighed, the corridors were very dark, he could see the nurses disappearing at the end of those scary corridors, so Hyunjin was in one of these rooms?

Loud laughter could be heard from somewhere, he apprehensive about here. He just wanted to leave here, he wanted to go home, it was very strange here, like a horror movie.

The walls were so white that it was intensifying his anger, the dim light was tormenting for him, And the thought that Hyunjin was a prisoner in one of these rooms was driving him crazy.

It was difficult for him to breathe probably, sometimes he could hear screams and he saw the nurses going here and there in those stupid light blue clothes.

"Hi sir..."

Felix heard a girl's voice, turned around and saw a little girl with golden curly hair who looked to be 9 or 10 years old. She was wearing a white dress and had a white rabbit doll in her arms.

"Oh...you scared me...hello there."

Felix said and smiled kindly, bending down a little to get a better look at the little girl. The girl had big gray eyes, she was hugging the doll as if her life was depending on it.

"Sir, haven't you seen my little brother? Daisy says he is hiding here."

The girl said sadly and looked at her doll, her eyes were full of tears. Felix shook his head, she was so sweet, he smiled friendly and looked around.

He could say that his relationship with children was good and since he arrived here, this little girl was the most normal thing he had seen.

"I've been here for a few minutes but I haven't seen anyone, I'm sorry, I hope you find him soon."

Felix said and raised his shoulders, she put her ear close to her doll, as if she was listening to the doll, it was very cute.

"Daisy says you are also looking for someone who is hiding here."

The girl spoke beautifully, just like an adult, Felix raised an eyebrow and kept his smile, why she was here alone was a bit strange for him though.

"Oh, Daisy is right, I'm waiting here to meet him...kinda nervous haha."

Felix said, his fingertips were frozen, getting a little nervous as he thought of Hyunjin, the girl blinked and moved her head back closer to the doll.

"Daisy says you better get out till you have the chance ."

The girl said and laughed cutely, as if she was telling a joke. Felix looked at her in surprise, The sound of the girl's laughter filled his head.

"You are so cute, where's your mother?"

Felix said, He tried to change the topic, kids always said random things so there was no need to take it seriously.

"my mother? Do you want me to take you to where I buried her?"

The little girl said and gripped Felix's wrist tightly with her small hand, that sick smile never faded from her face.

The girl pressed her hand on the bandage on Felix's hand, where the wound was, In that moment the nurse quickly grabbed her from behind and pulled her away.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir, She ran away from her room again."

Another nurse said, Felix didn't know what to say, he watched that the girl was being dragged to one of the rooms.

"Wh...why is she here?"

Felix asked, confused, the male nurse gently placed a hand on his shoulder to lead him away from those rooms.

"I really shouldn't give patient information to anyone, I'm sorry."

The man said and gave a fake smile, Felix swallowed his saliva hardly, That kid didn't look like a patient, what did she do? That place was getting weirder and weirder every second.

"But she said her little brother is here, you should find him."

Felix said, the door's closing sound  echoed from the room where the girl was taken.

"God here we go again...look, her brother is dead, she killed him, now who are you here to visit, sir? "

The man said, he was frustrated, He answered so calmly, as if it was nothing new. Felix's eyes widened in shock, he was at a loss for words, He couldn't answer till he saw Chan coming out of the room with some files in his hand.

"He's with me, let's go."

.
..
...
*Nothing to say hehe*