Case17: Puppet Show

Felix explained everything to Seungmin. He felt relieved that he wouldn't go to see Red Lycoris alone, but on the other hand, he was worried that something would happen to his friend.

"And you wanted to go alone and not tell any of us? Really Felix?"

Felix nodded and looked out the window of the bus, the night sky was full of stars and the shining moon was stunning.

"You should go home Seuengmin, One of us must be survive to tell the others what happened."

Felix said with a dead smile, still trying to keep his energy and not scare Seungmin.

The bus stopped and a few girls got on, except for them there was no one else on the bus, Seungmin raised his eyebrows and leaned on the seat.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone."

Seungmin's words kept repeating in his head, if something happened to him, he would never be able to forgive himself.

"For fuck sake, You should have stayed in the drug department."

He said and shrugged his shoulders. Younger's laughed, he thought angry Felix was so cute.

Felix opened his notebook, looked at a drawing Hyunjin had drawn, unconsciously smiled.

"Oh, beautiful, who drew this?"

Seungmin asked and took the notebook from Felix to take a closer look, The details of his body were well drawn.

"Hyunjin..."

Seungmin looked at Felix with surprised eyes and back at the painting. He laughed under his breath and narrowed his eyes.

"Were you lying in front of him like this, half naked? Oh so indeed, something happened that night."

Felix felt a heat in his cheeks, he was blushing so hard. He wished to experience everything with Hyunjin that night, but unfortunately he couldn't, what a pity.

"We didn't...do that...i just slept in his bed thats it."

Felix tried to look anywhere but Seungmin's heavy gaze, ran his hand over his cheeks and tried to erase the natural red color on his cheeks.

"Do you like him?"

He asked and closed the notebook slowly, Felix got lost inside his mind, he had never ever thought about this before, in fact, he didn't know what it feels like to fall in love, so he didn't know what to say in response.

"I....i don't know...well i want to spend time with him and...stare at him 24/7 and....touched by him...and the fact that he makes me laugh is really cool..i don't know.."

Seungmin patted Felix's head. He looked like a high school girl who had a crush on his classmate for the first time.

"I think you should confess this to him later tonight, maybe he had the same feeling for you."

Even thinking about it made Felix feel butterflies in his stomach. Maybe he should have invited Hyunjin to coffee to thank him for taking care of him when he was drunk.

Maybe he should have baked him brownies as a thank you and taken them to his work to make him happy, oh no, that sounds too much, like husband and wife.

Wait, later tonight? If he could get home alive, he would have definitely confessed to him, Maybe he should have texted him right now and told him, no, it was too childish, it's better to confess in a cafe with two bitter coffees infront of them like normal people, that way if Hyunjin rejects him, he will take a sip of coffee that tastes more bitter than Hyunjin's words and he will forget what happened.

"Ok i will...i guess."

Seungmin clapped, they were a little distracted from the thing that they were going straight to a place where there was a zero percent chance of returning.

Felix got up and pressed the red button to stop the bus. He took a deep breath and stood up.

"We have to get off here."

When he got off the bus, he looked at the tall buildings there, the street was dark and no living creatures could be seen.

The sound of their shoes on the asphalt was the only sound that could be heard. He couldn't deny that he didn't feel his heart pounding from excitement, The excitement was in his cells, maybe he hadn't taken the matter seriously yet, no, he knew full well, he thought about everything, he didn't want to say it directly, but somehow these things were enthralling to him, they could call him crazy, he didn't care.

They reached a building that had a neon sign that showed the word Oddinary, felix swallowed his saliva hardly, he hesitated to go in.

"What do you want to say in response to which of your friends works for him?"

Seungmin mumbled, his voice only reached Felix. They quietly opened the glass door with very slow steps.

Felix wasn't going to say anyone's name, it didn't matter if one of his friends really cheated on him or not, he wasn't going to play this filthy game.

A game where no matter what he did, he would still lose because Red Lycoris was much stronger than him, there was no justice and the law wasn't going to do anything.

"No one."

There was only blue light in the hall they went to. It was full of wall clocks from the ceiling to the bottom, each showing a different time. It looked like one of Salvador Dali's paintings, so unreal and strange.

He felt his throat go dry, his body was  beginning to shake, The blue light was bothering his eyes, he didn't know what to do and how to find him, the stress was all over his being.

The hall was full of rooms, the doors of each room were specially made, different colors and shapes, as if the whole building was a wonderland.

Felix turned around, saw the stairs leading to the upper floor. He saw a shadow on the wall, it was from upstairs.

He could feel that someone was upstairs, he was a little afraid to go up alone, he didn't know what was waiting for him up there.

"Seungmin did you see that?"

Felix didn't receive any answer, the sound of the rod being pulled on the ground with strong steps was heard from behind him.

He didn't have a chance to turn around, Someone hit him in the head with a hard object, he was losing his consciousness due to a strong blow that hit straight to his head from behind.

all the clocks on the wall were spinning around his head, his head hurt so bad, he could only hear laughter.

Seungmin's laughter filled his ears, he was probably waking up now and all these events were made up in his mind, a creepy nightmare, but No stupid Felix, everything was going as planned, the one who hit him was Seungmin.

He didn't want to lose consciousness, he tried hard, but the impact was so strong that he felt a hot red liquid, which was actually blood, flowed from his head, his legs went numb as he collapsed to the ground.

"It was a honor to work with you, my dear friend, welcome to the Circus."

..
*Ok hi everyone, tell me you're exited about this parttttttt*