Case 23: i Need you

*guys we have smut here if you don't like it, just scroll.*

Hyunjin looked at Felix's blushing face with a smirk and bit his bottom lip, He drew his stretched fingers on the features of his face, on his cheekbones to his red small lips that screamed to be kissed.

Felix tried to free his wrists from Hyunjin's hands, he didn't know what a stupid thing he would do if taller touched him more than that, but he wanted to be touched more and more and more.

He was like a sin that he had a strong desire for, no matter how bad the consequences were. He wanted to see Hyunjin from this angle, like a brutal wolf, do whatever he wanted with him and not let him go no matter how much he cried and begged him to stop.

"you like it when I threaten you?oh...such a nasty kitten."

Hyunjin whispered quietly in Felix's ear and licked his earlobe. Younger pressed his lips together tightly so as not to let out an unholy moan, the more he struggled, the more Hyunjin's thigh rubbed against his crotch.

Felix was so desperate that he could sit right there in front of Hyunjin and beg him to help him with his boner, but he didn't want to do something like that, more correctly, he wanted, he wanted to give up his virginity to the devil, If he said he didn't want to, he would be lying.

Hyunjin slowly moved his hand under his crop top, his soft skin was driving him crazy, he wanted to touch every part of his body, Bruise him everywhere. he started to play with his nipple, pulling it roughly.

"Don't touch me..."

This was Felix's last attempt to show himself strong, while on the other hand, he was intentionally rubbing himself on Hyunjin's thigh to become more horny, a huge paradox.

"As you wish."

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows, he knew how to win this game, he wanted Felix to beg him to fuck him. He released his hands and got up, with slow steps, he went to the door.

Felix's body was bothering him, his throat was dry, he needed to be touched by his fingers, his boner between his legs was getting more sensitive every moment. He got off the bed and sat on his knees, too weak to walk.

If he said he hadn't fantasized about Hyunjin's dick in his tight little hole, he'd be lying again, he wanted it so badly, He wanted to feel the pain so much that he couldn't be able to breathe.

"Don't....don't leave me."

Felix held out his hand, looking very miserable, just as Hyunjin liked. He enjoyed crushing down younger like that, he was no longer a rude boy, he was now a hungry kitten for Daddy.

"What you want me to do darling?"

Felix's breathing was getting heavier, he felt a shiver as Hyunjin approached him and tilted his head. Hyunjin was looking at him as if he was a piece of worthless shit. Felix opened his mouth to breathe better, the sound of his breathing made Hyunjin want to throw him on the bed and fuck him till he passed out.

"Please....help me."

It was very difficult for Felix to say what he really wanted, he felt that his pride was turning to dust, but he liked it this way, he liked not to play the role of that person he used to be anymore and let him get hurt. He always liked to be in pain, moan, cry and be underpowered.

"Help you with?"

Hyunjin chuckled. This little angel in front of him was exactly the one he had been waiting to see for several months. He gently ran his hand over Felix's hair, who was sitting next to him like a kitten, he didn't know if he could control himself and not hurt him, it was almost impossible. What he wanted to do with him wasn't romantic at all, like movies.