Case36: Silver Boy

Felix ran his hand through his hair and looked at himself in the mirror of Huynjin's bedroom. He didn't want to go back to his old damn room.

he never wanted to be chained again, Hyunjin had offered him to stay in penthouse with him and he had accepted.

It's true that Hyunjin's bedroom was very huge, but it was very dark, it didn't suit Felix's vibes at all, it was similar to the vampire old castles.

Felix took a deep breath and tied his hair, which was now slightly longer, behind his head with the white shiny ribbon on the table, just like Hyunjin.

He had never seen his hair this long before, he giggled at his appearance and took a look at that place, The entire penthouse was surrounded by windows, but they were all covered with black curtains.

this place should have some changes to be closer to his taste.

Felix clicked his neck and opened the long black curtains, faced a beautiful view of Seoul, the soft sunlight coming in through the windows and illuminating the place.

He opened the window and let the chill air fill his lungs, he missed the busy streets and traffic, the cafe near his workplace that had sweet strawberry milk, just the way Felix liked.

He never thought that he would miss such small and rotuine things. A soft smile appeared on his pink lips unconsciously, gently picked up the cigarette butts by the window, he still couldn't ask Hyunjin why he was smoking, he wanted to know everything about him, even the smallest things.

He took the plants from the corners and put them next to the window so that the light would shine on them.

All the bed sheets and walls were black, according to Felix, it was really depressing and ugly.

Hyunjin had no taste in decorating at all, There wasn't much left for him to throw away all the black things here and color them to his taste.

He thought about ordering pink sheets, but Hyunjin would definitely not be happy with this decision when he came home.

Well he could deal with Hyunjin later somehow but he couldn't go shopping and he didn't know what happened to his phone since he came here, he went to find Jeongin.

He went down the stairs with tiny steps and asked the servant to show him Jeongin's room.

They had become good friends since the day they made a cake for Felix. Jeongin was so funny, he looked like a fox when he laughed. It's true that the way they met was not pleasant at all, but it wasn't Important anymore.

Felix knocked softly on the wooden door, he was a little stressed.he was always like that, he was afraid to disturb people and be annoying, so he never asked anyone to hang out.

"Come in."

Jeongin's loud voice was heard, Felix's anxiety washed away, he opened the door and walked inside with slow steps.

Jeongin's room was so cool, action figures were filled on the shelves, colorful posters of different music groups were on the walls, the floor was full of the  packets of the snacks he had eaten.

He was sitting in front of the computer, playing video games, he was fully focused on the monitor and the headset on his ears.

"Hi Lix."

He said, without turning back. Felix was too fascinated by his room that he forgot to answer, it was almost like his own room, he went near the shelf of action figures and stared at them with wide eyes, most of them were anime girls.

"Oh my god you're playing League of legends?"

Felix's eyes sparkled, he stared at the monitor screen like a child, Jeongin turned his head and an evil smile formed on his lips. He looked like a hyper fox with brown hair spearing in his face.