Case56: his Fault

"Is Felix still here??? But they said he was returned to Australia."

Jeongin said, eyes widened in surprise. It was a bizarre situation, when Minho found out Jisung came from Felix, he took him to the other members to hear what he had to say.

Now, Jisung was sitting on a chair in a partly large room, surrounded by those weird people. It was suffocating, he knew if he said anything more or less, Minho would cut his head off sedately.

They were all staring at him, waiting for him to speak, Jisung ran his hand through his brown hair as a boy called Jeongin, standing a few centimeters away from him, Like children waiting for chocolate, he was piercing his soul with that happy look.

"Um...Because the reporters were bothering him a lot, we announced that he went to Australia, but yea he is here...and he asked me to find you..."

Jisung explained, his eyes were on the purple haired man sitting behind the table, smoking, Minho had really fucked with his thoughts today a lot, He couldn't erase those movements from his mind, no matter how much he tried, the way he killed those people with that sick chuckle on his face.

"You heard it? Lixie hyung is still here!"

Jeongin jumped up and down like a child, In fact, he missed Felix, he was the only person who would eat ramen with him while playing video games.

It was strange for Jisung that he called Felix hyung, considering how close they were. He couldn't believe Felix lived with these people.

Seungmin looked meaningfully at Minho, they have found another piece of the puzzle, the last one, Felix.

Now they could implement their plan, because they knew if Felix was with them, Hyunjin would have a strong motivation to hold on.

But Minho wasn't a person who trust easily, he didn't even believe a single fucking word from him. As he watched the smoke of his dying cigarette danced in the air and rise, he waited for him to continue.

"With the help of...well someone, Felix was able to go to the asylum where Hyunjin was....he gave him this paper."

Jisung continued, taking a deep breath as he handed the paper to the man standing next to him. He wanted to know what was going on in Minho's head.

Seungmin looked at the paper and gave it to Minho, It was definitely Hyunjin's handwriting, but an important question had formed in Minho's brain.

"And aren't you a fucking cop? Why you want to help him?"

Minho asked with a smirk as he stood up, when he came forward everyone took a step back, Minho's eyes were unique, It was like a dark foggy forest, If you went inside, you wouldn't get out alive. Jisung was afraid of those eyes but still couldn't help himself and not look at him.

"I'm doing this for my friend, I don't care if you're a fucking criminal or some ordinary person, I just want Felix to be happy."

Jisung said, raising one of his eyebrows, his attempt to sound confident was slowly breaking. He thought to himself, why he put himself in such trouble.

"Hmm...Your friend. Well Han Jisung I'm sure none of you idiots even looked for him when we took him....What happened? you suddenly remember such a good devoted friend you are?"

Minho said with a serious face, he parted his lips as he laughed mockingly. Hyunjin was the most important person in Minho's life, he couldn't risk it, they had already lost almost everything.

Jisung didn't see a way to prove himself to them, in fact he didn't want to do anything from now on, he had already gone too far.

This problem had nothing to do with him, he was beginning to regret why he had agreed to help Felix in the first place.

But he couldn't deny it, he felt useful, he was standing alive in front of a murderer who had been unable to be caught for years.

"I don't see any reason to prove myself to you, as I said, Felix wants to know what happened there, he is suffering more than anyone here in this room, he has tried to take his own life many times and I don't want to see him like this,

It's actually funny that a motherfucker sick bitch like you hiding himself here, playing ridiculous games for his own amusement, When they need your fucking help out there."

The anger in Jisung's voice was easy to read, he was holding Minho's collar tightly with his small hands.

Jeongin, Seungmin and the others didn't dare to interfere, they knew Minho didn't like it. No one had ever talked to Minho like that before.

Jeongin thought if he were Jisung, he would never have said those words, because in these past few months, Minho rarely slept, rarely ate, he did everything he could just to find a way.

Minho was enraged, he had sworn to take care of Hyunjin no matter what, but he had failed, he couldn't save his boss.

Minho never disobeyed Hyunjin's orders, even once, and Hyunjin's last order was to let him be arrested, Minho was so loyal or rather say stupid so he even followed that order.

There wasn't a day that he didn't blame himself for it, he should've disobeyed, they should have taken him instead of Hyunjin. He could never be like Hyunjin.

He could never fill his boss's place, Hyunjin was clever, capable to lead his group, He was calm and logical, every trait that Minho lacked.

He couldn't communicate with humans, it was impossible to understand other people's feelings for him. He was aware of his illness.

Ever since Minho was a child, he was curious about himself, even when his father's creditors killed his mother in front of his eyes, he didn't get too upset.

he couldn't find emotions inside himself, he was always interested in how others shed tears, got scared or happy, and the way he himself only had to manifest.

Little by little, he had come to believe that he was nothing but an animal, just trying to survive, or what the headlines had been writing about him, a killing machine.

But Hyunjin didn't think so, before all this happened, when they were just teenagers, Hyunjin always joked about Minho's insensitivity. He said he would love to be like him so that everything didn't affect him so much.

Twelve year old Hyunjin promised to sixteen year old Minho that whenever he became a doctor, he would treat Minho, for example, open his chest and make his heart beat faster, or maybe change his heart to a kind one, what childhood dreams they had before this world take their purity away.

Minho didn't know why, but something was telling him that he should stay with Hyunjin forever, and he did.

He saw himself as a loyal dog for Hyunjin, nothing more, while Hyunjin loved him like a brother.

"What do you know, little turd."

Minho mumbled, gripping Jisung's wrist tightly, squeezing it, he was annoyed, How could a little dirty rat like him allow himself to talk like that. He could push a little harder to break his wrist.

Jeongin knew that look, whenever he saw that look on Minho's face something bad happened. He just wanted everything to be fixed, he missed the times when they all had dinner together,  the times when Hyunjin was here.

"Hyung.... let's give him a chance ok?"

Jeongin said looking worriedly at Minho, everything was so messed up, he wished  Hyunjin would come back. Jeongin felt bad, he felt like a kid whose family was torn apart.

"Tell that coward friend of yours, if he's done crying and wants to know what happened, come and talk to Changbin, he's in the basement."

Minho tightened the ring of his hand around Jisung's wrist one last time and let go, walking over to his desk, taking out his lighter to light his cigarette.

Probably If it was anyone else but jisung, he would be buried under six feet by now, but he didn't know why he wanted to keep him alive for now.

"Oh, by the way, Changbin is your friend too, right? Don't worry, I pulled all his nails, but he still hasn't said a word."

.
..
...
*Changbin is my bias, why am I bullying him in this fiction....*