Case66: Red Lycoris

Felix slowly opened his eyes, the light of the morning sun filled his eyes, His eyes were blurry, he blinked a few times, he felt like he had gone to sleep for a decade.

He looked at the ceiling, his throat was dry, how long had he been like this?

He wanted to move his foot, but he couldn't, he felt a sharp pain, oh pain... so he was still breathing, he had never been so happy to be in pain, he could feel he was alive.

The white ceiling, the smell of jasmine flowers filled his nose, he tilted his head a little, his body ached, as if all the bones in his body were broken.

On the table, he could see big bouquets of any color, the whole room was full of flowers. The room was unfamiliar, it had bright pink curtains and large windows that let the sunlight in.

There was hospital equipment on top of his bed that controlled his heart rate, he thought maybe this was a hospital.

He was surprised to see Jeongin sitting on a chair next to his bed, typing something on his lab tab, Jeongin had dyed his hair pink, he was different now but still beautiful, his foxy eyes were shining as always, a soft smile on his pink lips.

"Oh Hyung, you're awake..."

Jeongin jumped up, put his lap tab on the table, picked up the glass of water to give to Felix, he looked excited.

He stared at Felix with widened eyes. Jeongin took care of Felix every day, he prayed every single day that Felix would wake up. he jumped up and down like a child, he couldn't wait to call Hyunjin.

"Joengin.... what's happened....where is Hyunjin?"

Felix asked after drinking water, his head was dizzy, he tried to pull himself up and sit, Jeongin helped him, put the pillow on his back, he didn't know where to start, that he was almost dead or where they were now.

Felix was waiting for an answer, he looked at himself, his left leg was plastered, his hands were bandaged, He looked more like a broken doll than a human.

"Um...well...I don't know how long you remember, but when you were saving Hyunjin, you got stuck under the rubble, you were almost dead....you weren't breathing... But...but it was like a miracle, you came back to life, You have been unconscious for almost thirty four days now...."

Jeongin scratched his head as he explained, remembering how scared he was of losing Felix, and how Hyunjin was screaming his name.

When Felix breathed, everyone was shocked, Hyunjin pulled his weak damaged body in his arms, he wouldn't let anyone near him, he hugged his little sparrow as if his whole life depended on him. Jeongin had never seen Hyunjin like that before.

"We are in our new house, Lixie,oh god this house is huge, it's like a fucking palace, can you believe it? it has a big garden, and my room, you have to see it...."

Jeongin said, Felix could hear the excitement in his voice, All this time he was waiting for Felix to wake up, he missed talking to him.

Felix listened to Jeongin's words, he couldn't tell if it was a dream or real. Was everyone safe in their new home? Did he manage to save Hyunjin? Was everything fine now? Felix could make it?

"Where is Hyunjin?"

Felix's first and last concern was Hyunjin. after all the rain of blood, the rainbow finally came, It was hard to believe. For the first time, he had been rewarded for his efforts, he had gathered his family together.

He was grateful that he was alive, he wanted to promise to make the most of every moment, laugh more, love more, enjoy more.

"As you know, he is still suffering from side effects..... he still has hallucinations from time to time, he is having a hard time fighting with himself. Most of the days, he locks himself in his room so as not to hurt anyone, but don't worry, Minho Hyung and others are with him, with their help, he is much better now,