Case31: 3rd Eye

Felix was standing in front of the mirror, looking at his white t-shirt and white pants, he sighed as he took a scarf from the closet to cover the bruises on his neck, But he wasn't regret it, he left the scarf on bed. He wasn't ashamed of his bruises, after all they were a sign of his lover.

The fact that he wanted to spend more time with Changbin and the others was driving him crazy. All the plans he had made before coming here were being destroyed. He had to get out of here, But now, this place was becoming his home, if the people outside found out, they would be very disappointed.

When the door opened, he pulled himself out of his sea of ​​thoughts. He didn't know where Hyunjin wanted to take him, he was a little stressed out.

"White really suits you... are you ready to go?"

Hyunjin's deep voice rang in his ears, he had tied his blonde hair with a ribbon as usual, dressed in black from head to toe.

He approached with slow steps and stood behind Felix, looking at their reflection in the mirror.

They were like the moon and the sun, as beautiful and as complementary to each other.

Felix's heart were racing. He took a deep breath as he looked at himself and Hyunjin in the mirror for the last time. could everything stay like this forever? He didn't want to see the day when he was no longer here.

"Where are we going?"

Felix asked and put his hand in Hyunjin's warm hands. He smiled softly, kissing his wrist, Felix's hand were soft as silk, his skin smelled like milk and strawberries.

"It's a surprise!"

Hyunjin's tone made Felix feel chill all over his body. When they went to the parking lot, Hyunjin opened the car door for him. Felix looked like a question mark, he wanted to take him out of this building.

This was a good opportunity for Felix to escape, or ask people for help, But did he really wanted to be saved?

None of them said a word on the way, Felix was clinging to the car window with an open mouth, looking at the streets, missing his late night walks.

He saw people laughing, hugging each other in that cold weather. The normal lives that he used to see every day were now engrossing for him.

"Jinnie?"

Felix called Hyunjin's name softly, he was focused on the road quietly. Hearing his voice, he took a glance at him. He liked the nickname that Felix had given him, it made his heart skip a beat.

"Yes darling?"

Hyunjin answered warmly, he looked very romantic. They looked like loving couples who came out for a date, Those normal ones.

"I saw... in the news that Red Lycoris has stopped his murders....why...why did you...stopped?"

Felix asked cautiously, the word murder still made him feel sick. He found it weird, why Hyunjin, who loved to slaughter humans, came to an end.

"You my little Susan sacrificed yourself to protect those worthless creatures from me, right? I guess The answer to your question is obvious."

Felix still didn't know that he had won the game, it was true that it costed him his life, giving  his whole being to Hyunjin, but he was able to fix everything for a while.

"You may not realize it yet, but everyone outside remembers you as a hero."

Hyunjin explained as he smiled, looking into Felix's surprised eyes one last time and looking back at the road. It seemed like a sweet lie to fool Felix. Hyunjin may have stopped, but it didn't take long for bigger things to happen.