Case40: Strange Fascination

When they got home, Felix said a quick goodbye to Hongjoong and ran up the stairs to Hyunjin's office.

He had a strange feeling, he didn't know what to say to Hyunjin. His body was driving him crazy, his brain wasn't working straight.

When he reached his desired floor, he saw Minho coming out of Hyunjin's office.

"is Hyunjin here?"

His voice was shaking, he was out of breath due to the many stairs, Minho stared at him in surprise, Felix's face was similar to those who had returned from the war.

"Hello to you too and yes...but he's busy."

Minho rolled his eyes, Silver haired didn't pay attention to Minho's words. with all the energy he had left, he entered the room without knocking.

"Hyunjin..."

Hyunjin was sitting behind the desk, reading documents. He was wearing a black suit as usual, focused on his work until he saw Felix.

"Darling? What's happened?"

Hyunjin put the documents down and looked at Felix with concern, he stood up to see what's wrong.

Hearing Hyunjin's voice, Felix calmed down, as if all his worries were washed away. He dropped himself on the chair in front of Hyunjin's table and leaned back, taking a deep breath.

"Nothing, just missed you."

Felix closed his eyes and sighed, his body was on fire. Hyunjin chuckled and moved closer to Felix, raising his eyebrows at the sight of blood on his fingers.

"I think someone has completed his first mission well."

Hyunjin smikred, Felix put his hand on his crotch, his boner was still there, how pathetic. He faked a smile, he knew he had to report what he did to Hyunjin.

"Well....Hongjoong took care of bodyguards with that cool sword, and I put myself in the place of one of that old man's prostitutes, when I entered the room and we became alone... I dig my knife to his disgusting neck."

Felix said proudly and gave a big smile, he could tell without a lie that he was still horny as fuck, but he didn't want to admit it.

"As a prostitute huh?"

Hyunjin bit his lower lip, he could see his boner very well, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"I was wearing a dress that showed my body well, no one doubted me and....when I was killing that pig on that king size bed, I thought about how cool it would be if you were there fucking me in that position....fuck...why did said that..."

Felix put his hand in front of his mouth to silence himself, he felt his face blushed so bad, as if his body was talking instead of his brain.

"You imagined me fucking your little ass when you were dressed as a prostitute and covered in blood?.....oh such a pervert you are kitty."

Hyunjin stood in front of the chair and put his long fingers under Felix's chin and raised his head with pressure so that Felix could look into his eyes.

"Answer."

Hyunjin said with a scary seriousness, their eye contact never broke, Felix felt like he was suffocating from lack of air as his dick was tearing his pants.

"I....I did.."

Felix whispered softly, it didn't took long before Hyunjin's laughter filled the room. His hand wrapped around Felix's thin neck and forcefully lifted him from the chair, pinning him against the wall.