Case54: Russian Roulette

Jisung didn't realize when several men pushed him against the wall and grabbed his hands, started to search his clothes.

They took out his gun from his back pocket and pushed him further against the wall, his heart was pounding.

"You fuckers...."

He tried to turn his head, but a strong hand hit his head against the wall, pain spread throughout his body. He felt a little dizzy, there was no use in struggling, they were too strong.

He could hear their voices whispering, but he couldn't understand what they were saying, he could feel the warmth of the blood that was flowing from his forehead.

"What do you want...ah."

It was getting harder for him to breathe, but well, it wasn't the first time he was in such a situation, so he wasn't that surprised.

The door slowly opened, Jisung didn't know what was happening, his whole body was slowly going numb.

One of the guards grabbed his neck and turned him firmly towards him, tied his hands, dragging him inside the door.

Throwing him hard on the ground and slamming the door shut, Jisung groaned in pain. He raised his head a little and coughed.

"Motherfucker.."

His hands were tied and all his weapons were taken away from him. He tried to move his legs, blinked several times and saw big black boots in short distance from his body.

"What a little mouse we got."

The announcer's voice was eloquent, Jisung's heart stopped for a moment, he raised his head and saw a man in a black suit, it was Lee Minho.

He had purple hair, his eyes were devoid of emotion and his lips were apple red. Jisung was at a loss of words, His body wasn't cooperating with him, as if he was being crushed under Minho's deadly gaze.

He took a look around and saw the blonde girl he had met upstairs a while ago. She went to the black leather couch and sat down next to the young boy. There were many people there.

Nothing looked normal, the girls had strange makeup, the men all had guns. He could hear a few people shouting about betting on poker.

A few people were playing billiards as girls were dancing with punk rock music. Cigarette smoke had filled the whole place, Jisung looked at the table next to Minho, several men were sitting, they looked like hostages.

The guards had guns on those people heads, Jisung was staring at them with wide eyes, those sitting were shaking in fear.

"You're just on time little stalker, we haven't started the game yet."

Minho said, grabbing Jisung's hair and pulling him up with a high pressure, Jisung whimpered and tried to stand on his feet.

Minho was terrifying, ever since his boss was gone he was doing everything he could to find him, killing everyone in his way. Hyunjin was no longer there to control him.

"Wh..what game?"

Jisung said with a shaking voice, he had never seen anyone like Minho in his life, he looked so chill, as if he was completely expecting to see him here.

"Did I let you talk?"

Minho punched Jisung hard in the face, he was still holding Jisung's hair, younger felt a sharp pain in his cheekbone, he groaned in pain as minho analyzed his face features, he had a beautiful face, big eyes and perfect lips, white skin and a thin neck, he had a girlish body, so as Minho's taste.