Case27: Devil in Disguise

"Jeongin what's happened to your nose?"

Seungmin said and put his spoon into the soup bowl. Jeongin took down the bloody tissue and raised his eyebrows, stared at Felix who was chewing a bite calmly.

"Ask him!"

Hyunjin glanced at everyone but his eyes fixed on Felix, everyone was staring at black haired, a feeling he hated. Felix didn't want to look at Seungmin, it made him sick down to his stomach to have such a vile creature sitting in front of him.

Felix smirked and remained silent, Jeongin's red nose looked like a clown, it was so funny.

Jeongin clicked his neck, no one had treated him like this in his entire life, he would torture anyone who disrespected him, Every night he dreamed about what would happen if he had Felix for himself.

Hyunjin was a little surprised by Felix's smile, Definitely nothing made him happier than punching Jeongin.

"Shit Did you seriously get beaten by him for the second time?"

Seungmin scoffed, it was entertaining for him to watch those two. Jeongin moved his head closer to him, he wanted to go on black haired nerves but he didn't want to make Hyunjin angry.

"Ah, Hyung I just wanted to be friendly and compliment his voice."

Jeongin said as he pouted his lips, Seungmin started to laugh, knowing what he meant by his voice while Felix found it annoying, he was thinking how to hit the plate of soup in Jeongin's face.

"By the way Felix, Chan still hasn't stopped looking for you."

This was probably the first dialogue that Seungmin had with Felix after the past events, which was also a bad choice. Changbin shook his head, knowing that Felix was sensitive about Chan.

The bite remained in Felix's mouth, all his memories with Chan were disappearing from his brain. How long hr had been here when people outside were disappointed to find him? perhaps Time had no meaning here.

Little by little, he was forgetting all the things that belonged to his life outside of these walls, But Chan, yes he remembered him, he was the most important person in his life.

But What was the point of even looking for him? It was ridiculous that Seungmin was still acting like a good person out there in front of police.

"oh seriously? What a pity you didn't tell him that Someone I trusted hit me from the back with a damn stick and bunch of fucking psychopaths imprisoned me Seung-min-shi."

Felix mumbled without any fear, he was just like a sheep among all those wolves, but he still didn't want to admit that they were superior to him.

Hyunjin didn't like Felix's way of talking at all, maybe his kitten needed more training. He didn't say anything and ate his food in silence to see where the discussion would go.

Seungmin smirked, he thought he was seeing the real Felix after all this time, he wished he could apologize to him for betraying him and be friends again, but he knew that Felix didn't like anyone here except Hyunjin.

Seungmin knew Felix was a spiteful person, so he definitely wanted to kill him with his bare hands but he didn't care that much, he liked angry Felix more.

"I'm sorry about that, it's better to forget and have a new beginning."

Seungmin shrugged and silenced by Hyunjin's soft cough, it didn't matter how Felix got here, sooner or later his whole being would belong to Hyunjin.

And taller hadn't even started training his little cat yet, he was going to make Felix a maniac just like himself.

Felix stood up, he knew that the only person here who was going to be punished by, was Hyunjin and to be honest he kinda liked it.