Case48: for his Happiness

Chan took the hair dryer to dry Felix's hair, he was sitting in front of the mirror with that thin body.

He turned on the hair dryer, the loud sound filled the room, he had a lot of thoughts in his head, how did Felix become like this

He was a boy who hated violence and crime, always looking for good in people, he was the best detective in Seoul and Now he had fallen for a psychopath who took people's lives easily.

How could a person change so much? What should he do? should he have saved him and not let him see Hyunjin ever again, or should he have helped him to go back to him.

Felix's words kept repeating in his head. Maybe Hyunjin gave him some drugs or something so that he was madly in love with him, he didn't understand why Hyunjin didn't kill Felix when he had the chance.

Hyunjin was a clever man, he never played with his prey, he would kill them quickly, maybe Felix was never just a prey to him.

Chan sighed and continued drying Felix's hair, trying to hold his fake smile, he wanted to know what was going on in his head.

The doctors and the police asked Chan to inform them if Felix spoke, but if Chan said things he knew now, he probably could no longer keep Felix here with him, call him selfish but he didn't intend to say anything.

He wanted to do what was the best for Felix, even if it wasn't acceptable to others, he didn't care, the boy had suffered enough.

about this situation, he had no idea, If he didn't do anything, Felix would continue to hurt himself, he didn't want to see his little Sunshine like this.

Felix's mental illness was getting worse, sometimes he found himself punching himself over and over in the head to stop the voices.

As if he had lost his light, the thing that helped him not to sink in the deep end but now the darkness was devouring his soul.

Doctors had talked to him about Hyunjin many times, saying how sick he was and he just wanted him for abusing.

Felix sometimes thought deeply, was Hyunjin really the monster everyone said? his memories weren't cooperating with him, everything was getting blurry.

He shouldn't let these stupid thoughts continue, Felix knew him better than anyone but....maybe he never knew the real Hyunjin, maybe he was just pretending to love him.

Every thought he had in his mind was quickly met with an opposition from the voices.

It was funny how he was fighting with himself when no one or no medicine could save him.

He put his hand gently on his ear and took a deep breath, he had to try to keep his good mood when he was around Chan.

It was raining heavily outside, when Chan turned off the hair dryer, they could hear the sound of raindrops hitting the glass.

Chan ran his hand through Felix's soft silver hair and looked him in the mirror, picking up a few clips to fix his hair.

"You are no longer afraid of lightning."

Chan said as he heard the thunder's sound, remembering when Felix wouldn't be leaving his arms in rainy nights like this.

Felix turned his head, He didn't remember whether he was afraid of such a ridiculous thing or not, He was trying to find the pieces of the puzzle that he was losing everyday about himself.

"You used to say that it makes you feel lonely and scares you."

Chan said and put the pink clip on Felix's hair and ran his hand over his soft cheek, his beautiful freckles were visible, those small lips that now were the biggest enemy of smiling and the eyes that knew nothing but crying.

Such a pity, Chan thought. he wished they had never found Felix, if he was happy like that then he would stay there.

A few minutes passed but Felix didn't say anything, Chan was staring at the window until he heard the sound of Felix sobbing quietly, he turned back, younger tears looked exactly like raindrops.

"I... I'm sorry hyung.."

Felix said and raised his left hand to wipe away his tears, now he couldn't do anything with his right hand due to the big wound that he had made.

Chan came closer, not knowing how much more he should pray for Felix to get better, he was tired.

"Why..Felix why are you apologizing..."

Chan said worriedly, but Felix interrupted him with a hug, Chan's body was big and warm, he smelled good, a familiar smell, somewhere in his brain he had memories of him but he couldn't remember.

"I'm... sorry that I'm like this, I'm sorry that you have to take care of me, I'm a burden...I'm so sorry...I fucked up...i...i..."

Felix pressed his head against Chan's shoulder and cried, his small body lost between Chan's large shoulders.

"Shh...Felix None of these things are your fault, ok? Please don't blame yourself and I'm happy to take care of you."

Chan said wrapping his arms around Felix's waist and pulling him close. He wished Felix would believe his words.

Felix's tears dried, his cheek rested on Chan's shoulder bones as he took a deep breath. He didn't know why he always blamed himself for everything, he just had to vent his anger somehow, it didn't matter if it was on himself or someone else.

Chan had made up his mind, he wanted to make Felix happy, no matter how, He wanted his sun to shine again, he wanted to wash away this darkness so that Felix could live.

It didn't matter how hard it was to reach it, he wanted to do something that Felix could see Hyunjin.

"Don't cry I'm gonna fix everything.."

.
..
...
*Channie, the big supporter :))*