Case42: Heart to Heart

"uhh....I missed these traffics."

Felix arched his body and looked at Jeongin. He Hated the traffic and driving through the crowded streets of Seoul, he raised an eyebrow as he looked at the shopping bags in the back seat.

"When the boss finds out that you are going to make his bed sheets pink, he will definitely kill you.....but don't worry, I will put flowers on your grave."

Jeongin laughed, Felix hit him hard on the shoulder and snorted, his smile faded as he saw those the familiar streets.

"Innie, can you go to the police station...I just want to see..."

He stayed quiet, he wasn't sure if he wanted to see there or not, he actually missed the people there, not his work or his previous life.

Jeongin turned in the street and stopped, Felix looked at the cafe next to the station, a soft smile appeared on his lips, that red-haired young boy was still working there, making the best strawberry milk that Felix used to buy every day.

Seeing a familiar figure, Felix clung to the window, pulled up his mask so he wouldn't be recognized, the man was Chan, his dear Chan Hyung.

He looked the same as always, He was grumbling to Jisung, He probably forgot something or fucked something up. He missed his squirrel face.

Chan was frowning and explaining something, Felix huffed, if he could just hug him for a few seconds.

"They probably forgot me by now."

Felix smiled bitterly, he was wondering, even if he saw Chan now, what did he supposed to tell him, how could he tell him that he had become what he hated the most.

"you are well remembered Lixie...."

Jeongin didn't like to see Felix upset, so he tried to sympathize with him. Silver haired nodded, his eyes fixed on Chan without blinking, hoping he could visit him one day.

"We better go now...we have so much work to do."

Felix gave an unreal smile and turned away despite he wanted to keep looking, he could feel the lamp In his throat growing, he wanted to cry but he ignored it.

Jeongin started the car, he knew how hard everything was for Felix.

They didn't talk much the whole way home, Felix was lost in his thoughts, but he tried not to stay in that state for too long.

When they arrived, they got off and picked up the shopping bags to go inside. Felix saw Changbin hurrying out.

Felix told Jeongin to go first and went towards Changbin himself, older was so busy thinking that he didn't even notice Felix's presence.

"Changbin hyung..."

Felix waved his hand in front of Changbin, he was a little worried, his face didn't look good.

"Oh Lixie, hi, how are you?"

Changbin said and smiled, there wasn't much left for him to explode from frustration but he had to pretend.

"I just came back from shopping, how are you? You look tired. Are you sick or something?"

Felix asked and moved his hand towards Changbin's forehead to see if he had a fever, he took his hand between his big hands and sighed.

"Lixie I'm fine....just.....promise me to take care of yourself..."

Changbin said, Felix could sense the sadness in his voice, even his facial expression was different.

"What? Why? Are you going somewhere?"

Felix's heart was racing, he was confused. Changbin lifted Felix's small hand and placed it on his cheek, wanting to feel his hand's warmth.

"I have a few things to attend to. take care ok?"

Changbin said, the way he looked at Felix was like lovers, maybe this was the last time he would see him.

"Changbin hyung..."

Felix raised his voice a little so that Changbin would wait, He stopped and turned, staring at younger's beautiful eyes.

"why are you here...?"

Felix asked, he had never get the chance to receive a answer to this question, why he was here with them, was he even a murderer?

"I...I was supposed to fix everything, but I'm nothing but a loser...but I promise this time..I can do it"

His words were even more confusing than before, his voice trembled when he spoke.

"You're scaring me...what are you going to do?"

Felix asked, he had a bad feeling about this, he didn't want to let Changbin go. He kissed smaller's forehead and put his hand on his cheek,  It was more like a farewell, he left without an answer, he faded like an illusion.

"What was that...."

Felix said under his breath and went inside, he didn't know what to do if he lost Changbin again. No he was just overthinking, he would come back for sure.

Today everything was going strangely, he sighed and went into the kitchen, he saw Seungmin and Minho eating.

"Hi Lix."

Seungmin said, Felix nodded and went to the fridge to get some water, Unconsciously, he was thinking too much.

"You guys know where Changbin Hyung went?"

Felix asked and stood next to them, Minho chewed the bite in his mouth and raised one of his eyebrows.

"He must have gone to buy something, why you asking?"

Seungmin explained, Felix didn't know if he was making a big deal out of it or no, but he didn't think he was just going to buy something.

"He said goodbye to me as if he wasn't going to come back...he said he had an important work to do."

Minho pressed the fork in his hand, gave Seungmin a meaningful look and tried to pretend to be calm.

"Uuh it's nothing, he will come back Don't worry, boss is waiting for you upstairs, you better go."

When Felix left, Minho quickly got up and put on his coat, he was so angry, Seungmin got up and picked up his phone to call Changbin.

"I hope it's not what I think....fuck...Tell Jeongin and others to get ready."

.
..
...
*Ooook, here we go*