Case19: the One Who Saved Us.

The door's sound, closing echoed in that huge room, Felix wiped away his tears with trembling hands, the question of why Changbin was there repeating on his mind.

He thought that maybe Changbin was here by force, as a prisoner, but from his condition, it didn't seem like that.

What he could never accept was that he joined these psychotic killers with his own intention and became one of them.

for a moment he thought about how much he didn't know Changbin. as if the memories he had of him were blurry and distant. At first he thought to himself it was impossible for him to do such a thing, but maybe he did, who knew?

He never asked Changbin how he felt. Was he satisfied with his life at all? No, Felix never cared about other people's feelings, he was kind of selfish. He thought that because he, himself had a hard life, then everyone else deserved it too, because all people were guilty in some way.

Or maybe he was afraid to communicate, even if someone complemented him, he would think they were lying. Honestly, it was almost impossible for a person who couldn't love himself to accept someone else loves him.

It was also strange why he was thinking about these far fetched things in that mysterious building.

How much more was left to reach Red Lycoris, how many more weird people should he met till there?

He didn't want to accept it, but he had developed an obsession towards Red Lycoris. as if he was satisfied with this current condition, he found it entertaining.

He stood on his feet and looked at the room that was more like a dark house of photographers. There were pictures on the wall. He approached and looked carefully at the photos. They were photos of him. From him at work, at home, in the bar, almost everywhere.

It was like someone was watching over him wherever he went. Like a stalker, They have been watching him since the beginning.

Felix saw the figure of someone sleeping on the sofa, a newspaper was on his face, so his face was unrecognizable.

Although he didn't want to get close to him, he had to. The blood was rushing up to his head as his heart was racing.

He put his hand on the newspaper, with the sudden movement of the man, Felix stumbled, his back hit the wall.

The man took the newspaper from his face, clicked his neck and tilted his head, glaring at Felix. Black haired recognized him from his fox like eyes.

How could he not recognize that idol face, he had punched  him to the point where it was no longer fun. Jeongin, the driver boy. He was probably very angry with Felix, Because he almost broke his jaw bone while he was laughing at his face.

But now the one who was laughing wasn't Felix, it was Jeongin, who was getting closer and closer to him with a smile on his face. He was impatiently waiting for this moment.

"Remember me Detective?"

Jeongin laughed loudly, put his hand on the wall next to his head, Felix didn't regret what he had done, not even a bit, but even now he didn't want all the things that he had caused to Jeongin happen to him.

He didn't know the feelings he was experiencing, he was probably afraid of dying under Jeongin's shoes.

But Jeogin didn't intend to have anything to do with him, maybe he just wanted to scare him, he put his hand on Felix's soft lips that gave him a shiver down to his spine.

When Joengin stepped back, Felix quickly ran towards the stairs going up, not knowing what would happen to him if he paused any longer.

It was hard for him to breathe, his lungs were on fire, the last floor was full of glass windows all around, he could see city lights from there.

"Help..."

Felix said with a low voice, his attention was only on behind him, he was afraid that Jeongin was still following him. As he was trying to put more pressure on his body to run he bump into something.

He turned his head and parted his lips to ask for help, but when he saw the person in front of him, no sound came out of his throat.

Big hands wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer to him, Felix tried to catch his breath while he was staring at taller's eyes.

"Wh...Hyunjin? Wha....what are you doing here?"

Felix coughed, his voice no longer coming out. Hyunjin in black suits was standing so close to him, like before, he couldn't understand anything from his face. He was completely calm.

He took a deep breath to smell Felix's hair again, his breath was hitting his face. Younger's cold and trembling body in Hyunjin's arms was commendable.

"Are you....with them?"

Hyunjin closed his eyes, tried to hold back his smile and pretend to sympathize with Felix. Well it was too obvious who he was.

"No darling."

Probably since Felix came here, this was the only answer that anyone had given him. And it was also a Lie!

Black haired couldn't think straight, he rested his head on Hyunjin's chest and breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that Red Lycoris had caught the latter too. He knew something was wrong, but he wanted to believe the lie just for a minute, He needed a shoulder to cry on, all this was too much to handle.

Felix was so tired that he needed a bit of rest, in the arms of the man he fell in love with, or better said, the devil he fell in love with.

"I'm sorry...they took you too."

Felix said with a shaky voice, Hyunjin caressed his head and kissed smaller's hair. He didn't took it easy on him all this time, But Felix was ​​stronger than this for sure.

"It's ok little angel...You're safe now."

Felix smiled, his head hurt so much that he felt like he would pass out again on the stairs, he imagined now he was in a sweet dream with Hyunjin.

"This place is freaking me out...."

Hyunjin looked at the glass windows with a smirked and danced his finger on Felix's waist, nothing could separate him from his black sparrow anymore.

"We will get out soon."

Felix nodded and smiled, staring into Hyunjin's eyes, tears falling involuntarily. He thought, He was so beautiful, his blonde hair tied back with a ribbon. He didn't know whether to remember Hyunjin as a good event in his life or not.

"Hyunjin....Why was I so stupid that I didn't understand sooner.....you.... you are the Red Lycoris..."

Felix said very slowly and moved away from him, the paradox inside him was killing him. He didn't want to get away from the killer who was almost making his life hell.

Younger was so close to the glass window, Hyunjin stroked his lover's cheek, his tears were shining under the moonlight like little crystals, he was going to stay with him forever, so it wasn't a problem to cry for his past life that it was going to change forever.

"Darling, I suppose you already knew..... you just didn't want to acknowledge."

Felix couldn't bear to hear it, he hoped Hyunjin would lie again. He couldn't face the truth. After all that struggle and pressure, he felt he couldn't breathe, his severe headache was making it even worse. Mentally he was breaking down, he couldn't see anything because of losing that much blood, he just smiled when he was about to faint.

He collapsed, heard the window glass breaking.

.
..
...
*Hi everyone, how was your day, I'm kinda regreting to share this story, it seemes like nobody likes it:)*