Case59: Unstable

Felix slowly walked down the stairs without paying attention to Jisung's shouts, he whistled a song.

He moved his knife to the rhythm of the song he was mumbling and pushed the iron door open. He clicked his neck and sighed, what a great feeling it was that he no longer needed to manifest.

Every single part of his plan was flawless, there was nothing left to save Hyunjin, he couldn't wait any longer to hug his lover again, he missed him, as much as the sun would miss the moon.

He wanted to feel the warmth of Hyunjin's body again, tell him how hard it was without him, and tell him how much he loved and needed him by his side.

He ran his hand through his silver hair and entered the basement, it was dark, only a small yellow light was lighted the place that was above Changbin's head.

Minho wanted to kill Changbin, but Felix didn't let him, he should have seen him and talked to him, Changbin wasn't a bad person.

He was sitting on a wooden chair, tied up to it with a rope, dried blood could be seen all over his face, his lips were dry and his cheeks were bruised.

With the sound of Felix's shoes on the floor, Changbin slowly opened His eyes. He was numb from pain, his eyes were blurry, he couldn't remember how many days he was here.

"F...Felix?"

Changbin whispered, his throat was dry, one of Minho's tortures was to not give water to his victims. His body was too feeble now, he didn't think there was much left for him to lose his life.

"Hello, Binnie."

Felix came forward, bent down a little, took a glare at his wounds, and gently ran his hand over the scar on his forehead.

Changbin was beautiful, the dark color of blood on his face was matching with his skin color, his lips looked kissable and his black hair was disheveled, His chest rose and fell with each exhalation.

The sound of his panting echoed in Felix's ears. A smile formed on Felix's lips, he slowly pulled Changbin's hair back to see his charming face better.

"Let's clean your wounds."

Felix said and went back to the table next to the chair, soaking the cotton with alcohol, and knelt in front of Changbin. Due to severe blood loss, he was completely oblivious to what was happening around him.

Putting cotton on his cheek wound, Changin groaned and closed his eyes tightly, he was tired, he was fully aware that these things were going to happen to him after what he did.

"Shhh.... it's gonna be ok."

Felix said under his breath, his voice making Changbin forget all his pain, Felix was like a sweet sleep after all the suffering, he was like a painkiller, like cool water on his dry lips.

"I heard.... you did that."

Felix said, unblinkingly staring at the details of Changbin's face. His eyelashes were long, his hot breath hitting Felix's skin.

Changbin forced his eyes open, he couldn't remember the last time he was this close to Felix. He wanted to look at him more and more, tell him how beautiful he was, and apologize to him for involving him in this misfortune from the beginning, but his eyes shut down by themselves.

"I just wanted to save you from...him."

Changbin said hoarsely and coughed, he blamed himself, if he hadn't been so stupid, Felix wouldn't become a monster.

Changbin thought he could erase his past, get rid of everything, and make a new life for himself, but he didn't know everything had consequences that no matter how much he ran from them, they would still come after him like his shadow.