Case26: Dinner

Felix was staring at the ceiling, playing with his fingernails, unable to think of anything but Hyunjin.

The war in the back of his head was getting more intense every moment, he put his hand on his ear to silence the voices in his head, he was losing himself.

As if the little devil he had imprisoned in himself was hitting the bars hard to free himself.

Darkness was slowly penetrating all over his body, he was so angry, he had to vent his anger somehow. He didn't know why a part of him agreed with Hyunjin, some people should really die.

He had thought about it, not once but a thousand times. He even thought about how he wanted to kill a series of people.

For example, those who sexually harassed him at school, those who beat him, the criminals he used to see in the courts, God, hitting them wasn't enough for him, they had to die.

When the door of Felix's room opened, he came out of his dirty thoughts, he saw Minho, he was as serious as ever, he had a charming face, if he smiled a little he would be much more handsome.

"boss said to come downstairs and have dinner with us tonight."

Felix jumped up, dinner with Hyunjin and the others? How stressful. He didn't want to look weak, he shouldn't let them think that they were winning. He raised his eyebrows as he took a glance at Minho.

"I will wait at the door, be quick."

Perhaps this invitation to finner wasn't a question, Felix must to go. He looked at himself in the mirror and went to the closet, since the last time, Hyunjin decided not to chain Felix's ankle anymore.

He took the tight black pants and put them on. He wore an oversized black t-shirt and lowered his collar to reveal his collarbone.

He put his hand in his pocket and left the room, he saw Minho leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette.

Minho smirked and they entered the elevator without saying anything. Going to the third floor, when the elevator door opened, Felix saw a very large hall, the chandelier was everywhere on the ceiling, there was a huge wooden dining table in the middle of the hall.

The table was arranged neatly. Seeing Jeongin and Changbin at the table, Felix took a deep breath, Changbin didn't even raise his head to look at him, how painful.

The sound of their footsteps drew Jeongin's attention, Minho sat next to him and the servant pointed Felix to sit next to the big chair, he guessed it was Hyunjin's seat.

The fact that the others hadn't come yet was a bit annoying, Felix didn't want to talk to them. He wanted to see Hyunjin, he wanted this night to end sooner, Changbin's presence was bothering him, the fact that he was ignoring him was really getting on his nerves.

"How's....Our little obedient princess?"

Jeongin said and got up, he was bored, he wanted to entertain himself and what a nice toy he got there.

"What did you just call me?"

Jeongin laughed at Felix's face, Changbin looked at him with a frown, he knew where this discussion was going and he didn't want to hear about it at all.

"You think we didn't hear your moans?.....uhhh fuck me harder."

Jeongin said with a chuckle next to Felix's ear, his voice thinned out to sound more like Felix's moans. It's true that he and Hyunjin were so loud that everyone heard them that night, but they didn't have the courage to say anything about it because everyone were afraid of the boss.

"Jeongin stop it."

Changbin said angrily, somehow as if he was jealous, he looked out of the corner of his eye at Felix, who was now red and fisted his hand under the table.

"Why hyung, it's fu..."

Jeongin couldn't finish his sentence because Felix punched him in the nose, Changbin quickly got up and grabbed Felix's hands so they wouldn't hit each other.

"you fucker missed my fists huh?fuck... Don't touch me Changbin."

Felix shouted and tried to free himself from Changbin's big arms, to be honest he missed seeing older so close, his scent, his big arms.

He wanted to vent all his frustration on Jeongin, but Changbin didn't let him, Minho went to Jeoengin and gave him the tissue to put on his now bloody nose.

"Stop it you two."

Minho said, He was tired of them, being like two wild dogs. Changbin held Felix's little face in his hands, he used to do this to calm him down when Felix got mad at him for buying him coffee instead of strawberry milk.

"Felix look at me....it's ok calm down."

Changbin said softly, making Felix feel like good old days, he missed getting drunk with him and Chan, Everything had become so strange, he felt his life was getting over little by little.

Sitting on the chair and relaxing, Felix refused to look at Changbin, he couldn't look into the eyes of a traitor.

Changbin's heart was beating too fast, Felix didn't even want to look at him, not even talk to him.

When the door opened Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changkyun and HongJoong came in, all looked at them, Hyunjin took off his coat and gave it to the waiter, sitting next to felix.

Felix clicked his tongue and raised his eyebrows when he saw Seungmin, he probably hated him even more than Jeongin, He wanted to stab to his neck vein with a fork and stare at it until he bleeds to death.

"I apologize for keep you waiting, there was a problem in the hospital."

Hyunjin said and smiled at everyone, Felix was staring at him with big eyes, taller looked like a caring father.

Hyunjin looked at Felix, the black color of his clothes contrasting with his milky skin, like the moon in a dark sky.

His collarbones were so prominent that Hyunjin wanted to break them badly, he loved him so much that he couldn't think straight.

"my attractive Rose....you look fabulous tonight."

Hyunjin muttered, his voice lost in the loud voices of the others, only Felix heard, which made heat rise in his cheeks.

"I missed your starry eyes."

Hyunjin smiled scanning his face, It made Felix blush more, he giggled, how did his bad mood get better when Hyunjin showed up? Did he put a spell on him or something?

Changbin saw all these moments without blinking, he wished he could be in Hyunjin's place for a second, only one second so that Felix could look at him like that, full of passion and love.

The cracks on his heart had increased so much that he felt he heard the sound of his heart shattering, it was painful though, those kind of pains that he never wanted to experience again.

"Jeongin what's happened to your nose?"

.
..
...
*# justice for Jeongin's nose*