Synopsis

The DARK UNIVERSITY was build by the four young well-known professors who known as the genius philosophical brothers. No one can ever stand them with the same feet. They was born to be different and mysterious. Some people think they are not a real human beings because of their amazing and whimsical intelligence. They can read everyone's mind and action. There's nothing you can hide in front of these four young professors. No one ever see their faces because they were always wearing a dark mask. Only their eyes, nose and lips can be seen by the people. The young professors also known as Dazil, Arzil, Rizil, and Kizil Moonvalle of DARK UNIVERSITY.

****

DUS #1: Teach Me Professor

Dazil a.k. Dark Zildan Moonvalle was a typical introverted mysterious guy among the four young professors brothers. He is not an affectionate and easygoing man, he can beat anyone just by looking and observing their actions and facial expressions. He has a lots of talents and abilities that you might love and enjoy. He is a serious and strict professor but not until he met Giya a.k.a Gianna Yannarah Lucenio Concoles, a typical slow learner, makulit, palabiro at maloko.

Palaging kumakain, natutulog sa klase at gumigising lang tuwing uwian. But not until she was being transferred in DARK UNIVERSITY and met professor Dazil Moonvalle, the mysterious, cold and strict professor.

What would be happened when these two different person met each other?

Well, let see...

Warning ⚠️: This story contains mature contents, sexuality, strong language and/or other mature themes. Read at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_____
A/N: These are my new series everyone. I Hope you'll support my series and to all my upcoming stories. I swear, these series was different to my other series and stories. God bless you all. Muah!🥰