Chapter XXXI

HAWAK ang cellphone na naglalakad si Prof. Dazil pabalik sa hotel na tinutuluyan nilang magkapatid sa Anilao beach resort matapos kumain ng hapunan. He's too busy that's why he need to go back first at the hotel than staying and talking to his brothers. Nasa kalagitnaan siya nang paglalakad papasok sa entrada ng hotel nang huminto siya at bumalik sa kaniyang dinadaanan. Instead of going back to the resort restaurants, he headed up to the camp area. Napahinto lamang siya sa paglalakad nang mamataan niya si Giya na tumatakbo papunta sa kung saan. Tiningnan muna niya ang lalaking kausap nito kanina. It was Mr. Navistar who walked away instead of going to the camp. He followed her behind in a silence and avoid making some noise.

He noticed that she was headed to the restroom but he still followed her. His right ear moved as he feel something isn't good. His instinct of mind and sense never failed him. He saw someone at the edge of the hallway who seems very strange.

The man is wearing all in black suit while typing on his phone. His eyes went down to the man's waistband, there's a small gun on it. He look where the man looked and his eyes landed on Giya when he saw the man quickly moved as he saw the little brat went inside of the restroom. His jaw tightened while his eyes darkened because of the next thing that the strange man did.

He move quickly like a flash and seconds passed, he already stood up at the back of the man. He didn't let the man touch the doorknob of the restroom and quickly knocked him from the back.

'Don't dare to touch her, dumbass.'

"Sleep tight, monkey man." He grab the man's right hand and pulled him away from the restroom.

Tinapunan na muna niya ng tingin ang pintong pinasukan ng dalaga bago napapailing. Parang sakong hinila niya sa dulo ang walang malay na katawan ng lalaking nangahas galawin ang babaeng ayaw na ayaw niyang galawin ng kahit sino.

Kinapa niya ang kaniyang bulsa at inilabas mula roon ang kaniyang cellphone. He look for Reid's number and dialed it to call him.

"Reid, send someone here to deal with a dumbass." Ibinaba niya agad ang tawag bago binalingan ang walang malay na lalaki.

He search some important things to the man's body and clothes. He found a piece of paper with a codes at the front page. A mobile phone in his pocket and a small gun in his waist.

"Dragon script?" he murmured as he looked at the codes written at the front of the paper page.

It was a dragon script codes. If he's not mistaken, it was also the codes written at the back of the picture they saw before. The picture who has Misty's baby face.

'What the hèll is this again?'

His fist clench while looking at the paper. Natauhan lamang siya nang bumukas ang restroom at nakita niyang lumabas mula roon si Giya. Mabilis na nagtago siya sa madilim na parte ng kaniyang kinaroroonan nang makitang tumingin ang dalaga sa gawing iyon na para bang may hinahanap ito.

It takes a minutes before she turn around and walk away. Naglakad na ito pabalik sa camp area. Nang dumating si Reid ay inutusan niya itong huwag pakawalan ang lalaking nakabulagta sa lupa. After dealing with them, he followed her to the camp area.

Every course department has their own place and bonfire. They are all sitting in a circle form.

"When we say fictional, it's not real. Why still into them knowing that you will never have them no matter what happened?"

Napadako ang kaniyang mga mata sa PolSci department ng marinig niya ang boses ni Misty. Nagtaka siya kung ano ang ginagawa nito roon ng mga sandaling iyon. His thought stop when he saw Giya looked at his direction.