PROLOGUE

Have you ever laid eyes on something for the first time and gotten instantly smitten by it?

Just one glance, one damn glance and the desire attacked your entire system like a disease - some sort of mind attacking disease that appeared out of nowhere and refused to leave your body.

One glance was all it took for my entire body to be drawn, possessed - obsessed. The feeling grew bigger for each second, the craving and the lust.

I laid eyes on her once, at a ball - she was dressed in the most fitting and revealing yellow dress I've ever seen, the color was what caught my attention at first and then I saw those beautiful siren eyes that set me in a trance. She was standing there with her father, like a prize, a possession. That was the first mistake.

At first, I told myself that it wasn't anything special - I was just intrigued by the girl in yellow that was throwing sassy smiles, while her eyes were more bored than ever. Every time someone turned around, she dropped her mask and I noticed. Oh, did I notice.

Then came the second mistake, her eyes locked with mine. I expected the same reaction I had gotten from all women that had laid eyes on me, but the girl in yellow did something different.. she fucking rolled her eyes at me. The little brat rolled her eyes, and I've never wanted to take someone right there and then.

At first, I fought it, I decided that it was too wrong. I put up a damn good fight too, but for each day I lost another battle, my mind contained of nothing but yellow and the sweetest smelling perfume, damask rose and jasmine leaf.

Then I lost the war, and I said fuck it.

Bella Lyon was going to be mine, no - she was already mine; she just didn't know it yet.