Chapter 27

Soft skin on mine, the ticklish feeling lingering in every spot he's touching while running his fingertips all over my body. My hand is brushing his perfectly trimmed light brown hair. I move my head to the side, feeling my body relax for every soft kiss he plants on my skin.

It was nothing like I had imagined, nothing that any movie could prepare me for. No movie can come near the feeling of being entirely full of him, of having him covering every single inch of my body and seeing only him even when I close my eyes. Him, him, him. He's everywhere and its indescribable.

He assured me a lot, but the fear didn't disappear with his words – it disappeared with his touch. Every single thought I had got replaced with the dizzy feeling I got every time our eyes met and he looked at me in such an intense and captivating way. He knew just how to make me feel adored, and how to warm me up. Slowly he worked his way through my entire body and took me to places I thought only existed in my imagination.

"Fuck," He breathes, burying his head inside the crook of my neck. We're both filled with sweat, and the warmth of this island makes the open windows useless – Our bodies are glued together, yet I don't feel disgusting. I feel settled.

My body feels completely exhausted in the best way possible. We both are panting, me because of all the emotions I just went through – Pablo because he's the one who managed to make me feel all those emotions. My first time, he made it perfect.

I'm still climbing down from the high, Pablo mutters something against my neck before I feel a heavy weight lifted off of me – my body is already craving him back, and its embarrassing. I pinch myself to keep from asking him to come back again, as I try to snap myself back to reality.

I just gave Pablo something I had held onto for a long time – something I was always told that every man wanted, and when they got it they would lose interest in you. I had even seen it happen with my cousins multiple times. My mother always told me that I couldn't do anything with my previous fiances for that particular reason, so they wouldn't lose interest before the deal was done, but I think it was more my father speaking through her.

A sudden wave of shyness hits me, when I remember that I'm laying here completely naked. I raise my arms up and try to cover myself a little – or at least as much as I could. A small chuckle catches my attention, causing my cheeks to turn red.

"Am I seeing clearly or is my wife acting shy?"
I roll my eyes immediately, and grab the sheet to cover myself with something more than my arms. "Shut up."
"Watch it princess, just because I'm obsessed with this perfection you call body-" He slides his fingertips down my thigh, "doesn't mean I won't punish it."

My heart skips a beat at the thought and I mentally slap myself for it. I'm sick, I have to be.

"Why is it hard to believe that I can be shy?" I ask, in a low voice – suddenly feeling embarrassed.
"Nothing much, just the hundreds of reasons I've burned-" My clothes. I scoff and turn away from him, the fact that he thinks I'm some shameless hoe just because I wear short skirts makes me furious. Asshole. If he only realized.

"Princess?"

I ignore him, and keep giving him my back. He repeats himself.

"Bella.." He says my name, in a more serious tone to show me that he's not liking the fact that I'm ignoring him. I stay silent until I feel a grip on my arm, and suddenly I'm turned around. "Don't ignore me-" He stops talking when he sees me, for some dumb reason I suddenly feel emotional and I'm sure he's fully aware.