Chapter 33

She came back. She came back.

"Why the fuck did you come back?" I say, making sure to keep my tone low so they don't hear us. Bella doesn't answer, her eyes are glued to something, someone else.

Adrien.

That piece of fucking shit. The second I get my hands on him he's going to regret the day he was put on this earth. I still haven't gathered why he's doing this, I understood quickly why Thea was – simply because she's fucking crazy, but him? Bella's supposed brother?

"Stop looking at that pathetic piece of shit, and answer me." I say, trying to get closer to Bella's chair but being tied up is making it a little harder than I thought.  Bella finally blinks, the most of reaction she's done since that filth dragged her in here and tied her up.

She's been in some kind of trance for the past ten minutes, just staring at Adrien while he's talking to Thea. The shock on her face is very visible, though Adrien was never known to be a noble man – I never expected him to be a fucking psychopath.

"Who is she?" Bella asks, her voice is low and comes out barely in a whisper. I let out a sigh, this wasn't what I wanted to discuss – but at least it was better than seeing her sitting and blinking away tears for the past ten minutes.

"Her name is Thea, Thea Myers." I say with a monotone voice, "We dated for a few weeks."

Before I can say anything else, Bella lets out a laugh. She's.. laughing? I look at her, waiting to see some kind of explanation of what could be so funny considering the situation we're in right now.

"What's so damn funny." I spit, annoyed at her reaction. She stops laughing and looks at me with a blank face, "Of course you've dated her, is there someone you haven't dated?"
"This is not the time Bella." I scoff, not finding this a fitting situation to start explaining my dating history.
"No it really is – I'm starting to find your taste in women particularly interesting. Rating from entitled bitches to full blown psychopaths!"

Before I have the chance to say anything, Thea turns around the second Bella finishes her sentence – almost as if she heard her name. Guess the shoe fit.

"What did you say you fucking bitch? I'm a psychopath?" Thea rushes,
"Thea I swear to God, if you touch her-"
"Yes you're a fucking psychopath!" Bella yells, "It's the only way I can find any explanation to this."

Really not making it better here Bella.

Thea's expression changes into disgust,
"I warned you bitch, I warned you multiple times." She points at Bella, "I told you to back the hell of but you couldn't keep your slutty hands for yourself."
"What?" Both me and Bella say at the same time, "What do you mean warned?"

Confusion washes on my face – have they spoken before? I haven't even seen Thea the last two years, not after I had her blocked and upped my security.

I look at Bella, her face goes from visible confusion and into realization.

"You were the one who sent those psychotic texts.." She says, texts?
"What texts?" I question, why the fuck hasn't she mentioned this before.
Thea smiles, "I wouldn't really call them psychotic.. more like, creative."
"Trust me sweetheart, there's nothing creative about you." Bella says, putting on an attitude – she always does this when she wants to put up a wall. This isn't the best time though.

Thea goes from smiling, and straight into an angry expression – "You bitch, I'm going to show you creative." She starts heading towards Bella, and I'm ready to do anything to stop her until someone else does.. Adrien.

"Don't waste your energy on the whore yet, we'll take care of her later." He says, with a smile on his face, "remember our deal."

What the fuck kind of deal? How do these two even know each other?