The End.

Thank you.

Thank you guys so much for this incredible journey. Some – most of you have been here since His purpose, and that's two books ago. You met me at the start, and you continued this journey with me and for that I'm incredibly grateful for you. I'm grateful that you gave me a chance, and that you stayed through the hardships I've gone through when writing these books.

For the new readers, I want to thank you for giving me a chance. For choosing this book and staying even through breaks and uncertainty. I hope I didn't disappoint you, and most of all I hope that you'll continue this journey with me.

I want you all to know that I read your messages, I see your support and your interactions both with me – this book, and with each other. I love it so much, I want it to feel like a safe space for everyone. I may not respond to everyone, I get a lot of messages and I apologize if it takes some time but know that I do read them and they help me so incredibly much. They keep me motivated and keep my work going.

Lots of you say that these books have made you feel good, that they've helped you somehow and THAT alone is enough motivation to write a thousand books.

                          His yellow obsession          

I won't lie, starting this book I was very motivated and very curious. I had a vision, and lots of you loved Bella and Pablo from the previous books – though that did help a lot, it also made the pressure a little bit stronger because I never want to disappoint you.  

Writing this book was fun, exciting and new. I wanted to make it fun but at the same time bring up some problems, most being that mistakes don't define the person you are or can become. Letting your past define you will keep you from shaping your future. I also wanted to show through Bella to not judge someone based on what you see – Bella had an attitude, she came off as shallow, she dressed provocative which give a picture of her being into herself. In reality she struggled with her image, being comfortable with her body and her skin.  This is something a lot of people go through.

Racism also comes in different shapes, racism can be in a coat of "compliments", racism can be indirect, or through actions instead of words – all of this has an impact on someone. Choose your words wisely, and always think before you speak.

Bella's journey on finding herself

I know many of you wanted Bella to be gone for a longer time – to find herself before she ended up with Pablo and that maybe she went back too soon. Though I do see that perspective and I even thought about doing it that way, I wanted to show another perspective. I wanted Bella to find herself, but with her person there to help her through it.

Bella always thought that being with someone would drag her down. She was always under the control of some man, either her father, brother or fiancé – therefor she had this image that she couldn't discover herself with a man, because they would limit her. Pablo showed her that you could be with a man, and still be your own person – he's not only her husband but also her biggest supporter and therefor they're helping each other grow.

BOOK 4 (His color)

Next book is already out, you can save it and I will start uploading soon. Currently I won't be posting chapters yet, but I'm posting the prologue soon. I'm very very excited for Luca's book. It's going to be heavy but probably one of the books I've been most excited for.

The name is His color (you talk, I listen) and this epilogue is kind of leading into it.

     Me as a writer.

I love writing so much, I love communicating with you guys and putting my vision into words. I never even thought I would be posting one, let alone three books. His Purpose already has three million readers and that's nothing but a dream come true. I still cannot believe it.

I'll be honest and say that his yellow is by far the book I've liked the least. I feel like it had more potencial but because of the things that happened while I was writing, and my personal life – I had to take a long break which caused a lot of confusion when I started writing again. It's by far the shortest of the books I've written, but has felt like the longest which is sad – but even then I did not want it to end because it felt so nice to be back and see you guys interact with the books.

MY BOOKS ARE NOT FOR THE WEAK. I'm sorry guys, I feel like I have to say it in every book and I will continue because people completely ignore it and then start commenting rude things. All my readers know that my books are never straight forward, there's always a dozen issues on the way, one hell of a bumpy road, lots of drama that can be way too much for many readers and a lot of forward and back.

These books are not supposed to be realistic, they're overdramatic, they contain lots of issues and that's what you'll get when you're reading a mafia romance so please don't come into this expecting a colleen hover book (even though I do enjoy these too) because you'll be quite disappointed.

QUESTIONS: comment here if you have any questions.

Social media -> Spotify; Red. The list are linked at the start of the book. Tiktok: Youranonlovewriter (I post a lot related to the books). Please tag me if you see any videos about the books, it always makes me smile so much.

THANK YOU ALL. I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU AND CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK.

-Red