Chapter 21

"I'm home, princess."

I step inside to the living room with the yellow flowers. My smile widens for every step even though it hurts to smile right now but all I can think about is her, and us. She's not leaving my bed anytime soon, if it was up to me, she'd stay there until the damn wedding.

"Princess?" I call out again, she's not in the living room so I start heading towards my bedroom until I catch a glimpse of a figure in the kitchen. "There you are."

I head towards the kitchen; she's giving me her back, so I put the flowers on the counter and slide my arms around her. She stiffens but doesn't move or say anything.
"Everything okay?" I ask, wondering why she's not answering me.

A few seconds pass by before I'm suddenly pushed off her,
"What the hell?" She turns around and looks at me, and my expression drops immediately. She looks mad but her eyes are also puffy, she's been crying?

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask taking one step closer only for her to answer with taking one back.
"I want to go home." She says with a calm but cold voice.
"Why? I've talked with your fa-" She doesn't even wait on me to finish the sentence. Suddenly she's stomping out the kitchen.

I'm taken aback from her sudden mood change but follow her immediately,
"Bella!" I grab her arm and turn her back, "What the hell is going on?"
"What's going on is that you're a liar, and an asshole that I should've never trusted."

I tighten my grip around her and push her closer until there's no more space.

"Watch that fucking mouth." I warn, she swallows down but keeps her stand. "It's clear that you're upset, so maybe you can calm down and tell me what the fuck is bothering you so I can fix it?"

I watch as she grabs her phone, "You told me there hasn't been anyone and there will never be, I should've understood that it was a lie based on how easily you said it, but the worst part is that you had me waiting here like a fool while you go around running with some whore you're meeting on the side."

I'm completely taken aback and confused from her sudden outburst - until she shoves the phone in my face and shows me different pictures of me, all with the same woman. The last one being only an hour ago.

My stomach drops as I watch her swipe between each one of them,
"Where did you get these pictures?" I blink, "have you been spying on me?"
She lets out a humorless laugh, "Spying on you? God, get over yourself Pablo! I didn't even want you to start with and you think that I'd go out of my way to spy on you?"

She tries to wriggle her way out of my grip, but I don't let her go just yet.

"Where did you get these pictures?" I repeat, calmly.
"That's all you care about? Where I got the stupid pictures?" She asks with a slice of betrayal in her voice, "You knew how much it meant for me.. You promised!"
"It's not like that." I say, keeping my calm demeanor while fighting the storm inside me.

She pushes me away and fights my hold.

"Take me home." She demands, grabbing her purse,
"You're not going anywhere." I answer, if she thinks she'll be going out especially now that she's angry then she sure as hell doesn't know me.
"If you don't drive me home right now, I'll call my father or brothers to pick me up."

I let out a laugh, "You think they scare me? Go ahead, but they won't walk out of here in one piece and you won't have anyone else to blame but yourself."
She looks at me in disbelief, "I can't believe you, what the hell is wrong with you?"
"A lot." I answer back with no change of expression.

She shakes her head and looks away, refusing to look at me anymore. I corner her and grab her chin so she has to look up at me, she looks hurt - she really thinks I would have done that to her?