Chapter 30

"I said to him – you've been a politictian for a second, I've known politics since you were in diapers son."

Laughs erupt, I'm not even able to put on a hint of a smile though. My sight is focused on the girl on the other side, with a fake smile on her face that could trick anyone but me. I knew my words hurt her, I knew it because saying them made me want to cut my own fucking tongue out.

I let my anger get to me, something I've done too much of lately. I'm cold, controlled and calculated – that's what made me a notorious business man, they viewed me as prince charming but that charm was mostly a play put on by knowing to think before I speak. This time I didn't though, I let myself slip and aimed at hurting her feelings and while doing so I ended up hurting my own.

She doesn't even look at me, she's made it clear she's not interested in anything real between us yet here I am thinking about her every single passing second – just as I have ever since I laid eyes on her.

"Pablo?"

I look up and immediately collect myself. David Buckler has been talking my head off for the last thirty minutes, and five minutes into the conversation Bella left to take a stroll with his wife which made this conversation even more unbearable but he's an important asset for our business. He's running for mayor and it'll be good for the business if he wins considering he's practically in my pocket.

"I must say, I was shocked to get this invitation considering it's your honeymoon and all."
"Business doesn't wait now does it David?" I smirk. Business does in fact wait, I did this solely for the purpose of getting a reaction out of Bella. It hasn't worked so far, she's been very... willing. Almost scarily, it makes me wonder if she's having any plans I don't know about.

"You've always been a great business man, I'll give you that." David winks, then he turns around and looks at the same thing I'm looking at. Our wives. My eyes are only on one of them though.

"You got yourself a good one there." He says,
"I know." I answer shortly, feeling my jaw tick at the thought of him looking at Bella's direction even though his wife is standing there too.

He turns around and focuses on the table in front of us,
"Sometimes I wish I got myself one like that too." He lets out a chuckle, "Nina's great and all, but most of the time I just want to tell her to shut the fuck up." He mutters the last part.

Nothing after the first few words he said registered in my brain, only the first part and that alone made my knuckles itch.

"I mean women am I right? Always bitching about something, either they're nagging your head off or spending all your money like you're some damn ATM. At least you went for looks and not brains, some of us choose the wrong direction." He lets out another pathetic chuckle as if we were having some friendly fucking conversation.

I look around, making sure no one is looking at us as I walk closer to him. If this place wasn't filled with people important for Atlantis corporation and allianses of our Mafia I would have his blood soaking my tuxedo.

Instead I keep walking until the only thing standing between us is the heavy metal poking right on his fucking dick.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing man!" He panics, the second he feels the gun against his pants. "D-Did I say something? I-I thought we were joking around."

I press the gun further, while keeping my eyes on his as I speak lowly – "You're maybe important for my business David, but your dick sure isn't so I suggest that next time you speak about my wife, you watch that fucking mouth."

I swallows, and I can practically hear his pathetic heart skipping a beat.

"I'm sorry man, I.. I was joking around, I even complimented you – I said your wife was  goo-"
"One more fucking word about my wife and I'll make you watch as I cut off every limb on your body and make you swallow it down before I end that sad life of yours. You don't talk about my wife, you don't look at my wife and you don't make any foolish comments no matter what you think. My wife has more brain than you and your entire pathetic bloodline combined so I think it's time for you to start re-considering the crap coming out of your mouth."