Chapter One

————

The nightmare the both of you feared had finally come true.

————

"Thank you, ARMY!"

"We'll see you soon!"

"We love you forever! Goodnight!" You watched the monitor with proud eyes, your hands clasped together. After a long world tour, the boys had their final concert in Korea, their home country. You, along with the other staff, clapped as the 7 boys stepped off the stage.

"Good job!" There were exchanges of hugs and pats on the backs. Technically, you weren't a member of staff, so you respected the distance, standing at the back of the crowd.

"There you are." Someone said, almost like a sigh of relief.

"Great job, as always." A smile slowly widened on your face as you opened your arms to hug him, resting your cheek against his peck.

"I'm sweaty." Was all he said.

"Like I ever minded." You chuckled, pulling away to look up at him. He gave a soft smile, leaning down to peck your lips. It was quick but endearing. You knew for him, doing that in public was already a large feat.

"Noona! You're here!" You were yanked out of your beloved's arms.

"Of course, Kookie. It's the last show of the tour, I wouldn't miss it." You patted his head as he lifted you off the ground.

"Yah, look at the scowl on hyung's face after you stole his girl." Taehyung appeared, slinging his arm around your maknae's neck. You giggled, shaking your head. Someone stood beside you, holding your hand. Speak of the devil. You turned your head to see him looking at his phone in his other hand, totally nonchalant about holding your phone.

"Great show today, guys. You were amazing." You told all 7 of them as they packed up, ready to head home.

"Thank you, (y/n)." Jin pinched your cheek lovingly.

"As much as I love spending time with ARMY, I'm excited to have some time off, as well." Jimin yawned, adjusting his hat in the mirror. You nodded in agreement. The boys deserved a nice break.

"The vans are here." The managers informed.

"Let's go, aegi." He called. You walked hand in hand with him. Before you stepped out, he stopped you.

"You forgot again?" He chuckled, taking a mask out of his pocket. He gently hooked the elastics over your ears, adjusting the fabric on your face to make sure that it was comfortable.

"Thank you." You said sheepishly.

"Hurry, love birds!" Hoseok called out, being the one to share the van with the two of you. Even if you were all boarding the van privately, you were still cautious, wearing a mask when you went out in case any fan manages to slip past security and saw you.

"We'll sit at the back." You were yanked into the seat, making you blink in shock. You felt your lover's headrest against your shoulder.

"Any plans for the break, Hobi?" You asked.

"Hmm, besides going home? I would like to travel but I don't really have a destination in mind. What about you? Are you and hyung going to do something?" He asked back.

"He's visiting his family. Unfortunately, I have work but I'll try to join him for a few days. After that, we might take a few days off to travel too." You smiled.

"Must be nice to travel with a companion." Hoseok teased.

"Not when your companion just wants to sleep and eat all day." You giggled. There was a grunt of annoyance from beside you.