Chapter Three

————

Chapter warning(s): threatening words, death threats, name calling. Mentions of someone getting cursed through fantasy dark magic. Please do not take it seriously and only read at your own discretion.

Looks like you couldn't deal with the negativity and the scary fans on your own. But you couldn't bear to burden Yoongi further with it.

————

Ever since the news, things have been... eventful. Most of the ARMY seemed accepting and supportive, most. Some ARMYs have found your social media accounts and were spreading it around. While some of the messages were nice, there were still some threatening ones.

"Have you told hyung?" Taehyung asked. You jumped, the phone slipping out of your hands and onto the floor. Taehyung had come to go through some music with Yoongi and they were working in the room the whole day.

"You scared me, Tae." You bent down to pick up the device, tucking it into your pocket.

"So are you?" Taehyung blinked.

"Tell him what? Exactly." You sighed, continuing with your cleaning chores of the kitchen. Taehyung stopped you, gripping your wrist, it was obvious that he wasn't going to let this go.

"You need to tell him. He can do something, or tell the company to do something." Taehyung said.

"Thanks for your concern, Tae. But I can handle a few young girls without having to involve Yoongi. I don't want him blaming himself again. It's just social media, I don't need it. Besides, this has probably caused a lot of trouble for the company already, I'm not about to add on more." You said softly, not wanting Yoongi to hear.

"These aren't a few young girls, noona. They're crazy, violent. They aren't ARMY, you know that." Taehyung insisted.

"Whatever it is. It's nothing dangerous. If things get worse, then I'll tell Yoongi."

"Tell me what?" Yoongi appeared. He blinked when he saw Taehyung gripping your wrist, you and him having such a hushed conversation, that apparently wasn't hushed enough.

"Nothing." You muttered and pulled your wrist away.

"What did you do?" Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. Taehyung shook his head, going to the fridge to get a bottle of juice before leaving the kitchen.

"I'm fine, Yoongi. Nothing's wrong, don't worry." You smiled, knowing that Yoongi was still genuinely concerned for you. Drying your hands, you walked up to him and kissed the furrowed eyebrows with a smile.

"Take a break. We can continue cleaning later." Yoongi held your hand.

"I'm almost done." You shrugged. Yoongi sighed, giving in to you. His hands moved to hold your waist as he leaned down to give you a kiss on the cheek. Squeezing your waist once more, he poured himself a cold coffee from the fridge and left to continue working with Taehyung.

"Where was I...?" You turned to finish your cleaning. When you were done with the kitchen, you busied yourself by vacuuming the floor and dusting the shelves until the house was spotless.

"All done." You smiled, happy with yourself. You sat down on the couch, looking back at your phone.

'Why would oppa go for someone ugly like you?'

'We know you're just using him, whore. '

'You think we won't find you?'

'If BTS loses popularity, it's all your fault. If only you died.'