Chapter Thirteen

————

You're the only one that can make Yoongi feel bad, the only one that causes him to feel regret, especially if you show him this is your breaking point.

————

The next day, Jimin was a lot softer with you. You knew that he knew about your breakdown. He didn't even have the heart to fret about your kitten anymore. He was more worried about you and your wellbeing.

"(y/n) nim?"

"Huh?" You shook your head, Jimin's voice breaking your train of thought. He helped you out of the tub and dried your body. Holding the fresh set of clothes in his hands, he dressed you and did your hair, sticking the pin that Taehyung bought for you in.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, smiling to try and get your mood up a little.

"I think I'll just stay in for the rest of the day." You said.

"But it's a beautiful day today. Don't you want to go for a walk?" Jimin enticed. You shook your head with a soft sigh. Jimin nodded, watching you stand up and sit down to read your book.

"Do you need more books?" Jimin asked.

"I'm good." You replied. Jimin nodded his head and bowed before leaving the room to give you space.

"Good morning." You broke into a small smile when you saw your kitten awake. It padded over to you, sniffing you curiously. Using its paw, it pressed it against the side of your thigh, making you laugh. You placed your book down to stroke his head and his cheek. It rubbed Its cheek against your fingers, purring loudly at your touch.

"Here." You took the small dish of food you had Jimin prepare for you. It had some bits of fish and soft vegetables. The kitten sniffed it, backing away slightly with apprehension.

"Don't worry." You placed some squash on your finger and held it out. It stuck its tongue out slightly, taking a cautious lick before eating the rest.

"There you go. It's good food." You pushed the dish forward and it actually began to eat.

"You're so cute." You rubbed its ear gently. Once it was done eating, it meowed and rolled onto its back, rubbing its face with its paws playfully. You smiled softly, carrying him into your arms to cradle him.

"Luckily cats are indoor pets, hmm?" You booped his nose and he sneezed.

"What shall I name you?"

"I have no creativity whatsoever. So for now, you shall be called Hayan (Korean for White)." You announced it to him. The kitten tilted his head at you, confused by what you were saying. Yoongi constantly reminded you that for a music lover, you hardly had any creativity for things.

"Hayan." You pointed to him.

"We're not no one. We will find our way home." You smiled softly.

Yoongi stood at the window of his throne room, alone. He had requested everyone to leave. He needed some breathing space away from everyone, even Hoseok and Namjoon were sent away.

"Finally, some peace and quiet." He took a deep breath. However, his eyes had caught your room, the closed windows and door.

"I already told you before, she's no one."

The moment those words had left his lips, Yoongi would forever remember the way your face fell. He never regretted anything in his life. But the more he thought about it, he was beginning to regret those words he said.

"Why can't I go in?" Yoongi heard Mirae's whines at the door. Seokjin and Jungkook were obviously trying to stop her from going into the throne room.

"Jeonha's has strict orders that he wants to be left alone." Jungkook's voice was heard.