Chapter Two

————

It's time to officially announce to the rest of the world that Min Yoongi has a girlfriend, even if you are the one that has to suffer from the repercussions.

————

You sat with Yoongi in the meeting room. The other members sat behind you on the couch, having tagged along for moral support. Across the table, opposite you, was Bang PD and the head of the PR team, Mrs Lee.

"With the fan that leaked the photo, we are pressing all charges against her. Our representatives will be preparing a case to bring to court." Mrs Lee said. You and Yoongi nodded your heads. Under the table, Yoongi's hand was on your thigh and you placed your hand over his.

"Have you prepared the letter?" She asked.

"Yes." Yoongi pulled away for a few seconds to pull out the paper that had his letter written on it.

At first, Yoongi was unwilling to write the letter, not wanting to apologise for having found love. But you told him that the ARMY deserved an explanation at least and an appeal to wish him the best.

"Considering your group Instagram is mainly for promotions, we'll be uploading this to Weverse and Twitter only." Bang PD said.

"You can upload now." Mrs Lee checked her watch.

"Don't worry. We're right here." You whispered, holding Yoongi's hand. He pressed the upload button.

'Dear ARMY,

It's Min Yoongi. I'm sure you read the news. Firstly, I would like to apologise that you all had to find out this way instead of me telling you myself. Secondly, I would like to confirm myself that I, Min Yoongi, have found a partner. She is not a celebrity, she is a normal person. Please don't seek her out but if you do know her, please respect her privacy.

I know ARMY wouldn't do anything to harm her. ARMY and BTS will always be my first love. But I also found a new happiness with her, I hope you all understand that.

With the tour ending after our final concert in Seoul, BTS will be taking a break and I will be reflecting on this whole situation.

I know that some of you must be disappointed and sad. To that, I'm sorry I have hurt you. I shouldn't have kept her a secret but as a partner, it is also my responsibility to make sure that she is safe.

There's nothing more I would like than to have your blessings and support in my decision.

Even if you don't like me, please continue to love the rest of BTS. Because without ARMY, there will not be BTS.

- Min Yoongi'

"I'm proud of you." You kissed his cheek.

"It would be good to lay low for a while to let the news settle with the fans or until news channels stop reporting it. Like Ms (y/n), for your safety, you shouldn't report to work for a few days. Maybe go on a holiday or stay with Yoongi in Daegu." Mrs Lee advised.

"I understand. Thank you for all your help." You stood up to bow to both her and Bang PD.

"I'm sorry it happened under our watch. We will be improving security in the following concerts and tours." Bang PD assured. The two took their leave while you and the boys bowed to them.

"Congrats hyung and noona!" Jimin hugged the both of you.

"Thanks?" You giggled, patting his back.

"I'm sorry for all the drama this caused. If only we were more careful." You bowed to the 6 of them.