Chapter Twenty

————

It's time for you to let Yoongi feel a sense of normalcy, it's time for him to trust you just as much as you trust him.

————

Yoongi enjoyed having you so close to him. I mean, you were practically living in his room, sharing a bed with him. Today, he opened his eyes but was greeted by the empty sheets.

"(y/n)?"

Silence. He sat up, lighting the lantern on his nightstand to see that indeed, you were not there. Where were you? Worry and dread filled his entire system as he grabbed his overcoat and burst through his doors, shocking Jungkook and Seokjin, who were standing guard.

"Ah!" You giggled as you played in the rain, stomping on the puddles to splash the water everywhere.

"Come on!" You grabbed Jimin and Hoseok to play with you. Yoongi watched in adoration as you did weird dance moves and chased the two around. You looked so happy and blissful.

"Oh, Yoongi." You stopped when you noticed him.

"Jeonha." The two servants stopped playing and bowed to him. Yoongi cracked a small smile and waved to you.

"You're going to fall ill." Yoongi said to you.

"But it's so fun!" You danced and giggled like a child. That stopped Yoongi from calling you in, he didn't want to stop you. He wanted to continue watching the smile on your face. You taught Jimin and Hoseok some 'modern' dance moves. And just like their future counterparts, they grasped the moves and danced flawlessly.

"Woo!" You cheered. This was another thing you liked to do back home that Yoongi never liked. He hated water, which just further confirmed the entire 'cat' thing about him.

Every time it rained, you and the maknaes would go puddle stomping. Even Namjoon went along most times.

"Don't play too long, (y/n). I don't want you falling ill again." Yoongi reminded.

"I won't! You're such a nag, grandpa." You scrunched your nose at him. He shook his head and entered the room. Yoongi sat down to do some reading and writing, hearing your giggles and squeals fill the quarter.

"At least she's happy." Yoongi murmured, taking the brush in his hand. He could hear Jimin cautioning you to be careful.

"You worry now but let me tell you, when the weather gets clear, I'm going back to horse riding. I still haven't learnt everything yet." Yoongi heard you say. He had to admit (to himself only) that he nearly got a heart attack when you told him you learnt some horse riding while he was gone.

"(y/n) nim, can't you just have less dangerous hobbies?" Jimin pleaded.

"Danger is my middle name!" You declared. Soon, Yoongi heard the door open. He lifted his head to see Jimin bringing you in, wrapped in a towel. The both of you soaked from head to toe.

"Back so soon?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Jimin here is a party pooper."

"(y/n) nim, your hands were clammy and your lips are turning blue. I'm just worried you will get sick." Jimin said. Yoongi agreed, you looked too cold.

"Take her to the bath." Yoongi instructed. Jimin nodded with a bow and guided you to the bathroom. He boiled water to make it a little warmer while you lowered yourself.

"Is it too warm?" Jimin asked, placing his fingers inside.

"Nope! It's perfect, just like always." You gave him a thumbs up. Jimin nodded with a smile, making sure his hands were dried as he prepared a fresh set of clothes for you to wear when you were done with your bath.