Interim I (Future Time)

————

Yoongi wakes up and finds himself alone. All he's left with is a memory of you.

————

Yoongi opened his eyes, his eyes squinting at the bright lights that hung above him. He let out a hiss before closing his eyes once more.

"Hyung! Quickly dim the lights, Jungkook ah. It's probably irritating him." He heard Namjoon's voice, making him open his eyes again. His vision slowly shifted to his right, tiredly staring at the male. Namjoon had a deep, worried frown on his face.

"I'll get the doctor." There was Taehyung's voice, followed by the slamming of the door.

"Hyung, can you hear me?" Namjoon spoke to him.

"W-Where am I?" He managed to force out through the oxygen mask, having trouble focusing his vision on the leader. His throat was so dry that he couldn't even swallow his own saliva.

"You're in the hospital. Don't worry, Yoongi ah. Taehyung is coming back with the doctor." Jin patted his hand.

That was when everything flooded back. What happened in the basement of the BigHit building. The crazy fan who hurt you. Yoongi remembered you bleeding and falling to the ground. He leaned over you to try and help you but before he could get you help, he felt an impact to the back of his head. He, too, had been knocked unconscious.

"(y/n)..." A tear strayed down Yoongi's cheek.

"What?" Namjoon leaned closer.

"(y/n)... Where is she?" Yoongi repeated. Namjoon pulled away and Yoongi watched the boys send each other uneasy looks.

"She wasn't brought in with you, hyung. We haven't heard from (y/n) noona in the 3 days that you were unconscious. The security guard that called the paramedics said he found you alone." Jimin informed.

"No." Yoongi shook his head. The door opened and Taehyung came in with Yoongi's doctor.

"Let me check up on him real quick. Please." The doctor said to the boys, inviting them to step outside for a while.

"You've suffered a concussion to the back of the head, which caused some bleeding. You'll need to rest for the next few weeks due to the after effects of it." The doctor began the routine check on Yoongi.

"Mr Min, do you remember what happened prior to you being sent to the hospital?" The doctor asked after pouring Yoongi a glass of water. Yoongi gulped the entire thing down.

"My girlfriend and I... We were attacked in the carpark of BigHit. She was gravely injured but before I could assist her, I was knocked out too. Then I woke up here." Yoongi winced, touching the bandage that was wrapped around his head. His head throbbed in pain and he felt like throwing up.

"Don't strain yourself too much trying to remember. You were unconscious for 3 days and you were just as gravely injured. Just rest for now. I'll give you some more painkillers for the pain and nausea." The doctor told him.

"Thank you." He said softly. The doctor stood up and opened the door for the 6 boys to file in.

"Hyung." Jungkook was all teary and sniffling.

"I'm okay, Jungkook ah. No need to cry." Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook leaned down to hug his tiny hyung carefully. The nurse administered more medication into Yoongi's drip.

"Something has happened to (y/n)." Yoongi said after the nurse left. The boys all pulled seats to gather around the injured male's bed.

"What do you mean?"