Interim II (Future Time)

————

No, Yoongi won't give up. He knows he can't act like you're gone forever, he's going to get you back where you belong. With him.

————

Yoongi bit his nail, his leg shaking uncontrollably. He was sitting in the conference room of BigHit alone. He wished that you were here to comfort him but then again, if you were here, he wouldn't even be there in the first place.

"Yoongi." Bang PD came in with Senior inspector Park and inspector Kim. Yoongi stood up and bowed. Immediately, the two inspectors could tell just how much this was taking a toll on Yoongi. He looked a lot worse than when they saw him at the hospital.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice." Senior inspector Park shook hands with the male.

"No worries. I heard there was development on the case and rushed over." Yoongi said, sitting back down.

"Well, we have one piece of good news. The attacker has been found. She is currently in custody and in questioning. However, that brings us bad news, we have not been able to find Ms (y/n) yet." Inspector Kim informed.

"S-She didn't keep her hostage?"

"It's too early to say for sure but when she was arrested at her place of residence, (y/n) was not there. There were also no signs of there being a hostage or another person living there besides the attacker herself." Senior inspector Park said. Yoongi's eyes shifted and he felt himself breaking out into a sweat. Where the hell were you?!

"Please, calm down, Yoongi." Bang PD spoke.

"How can I calm down? It's been weeks! She couldn't have just disappeared into thin air." Yoongi stared at his boss.

"That brings us to our next point, Mr Min. With the information you've given us, there has been some evidence at the place of residence that your attacker researched and practiced dark magic." Senior inspector Park continued.

"But?"

"But there is no other evidence as to what she might have done with Ms (y/n). We are trying to search possible places." Inspector Kim said.

"Aren't you questioning her? Can't you find a way to make her say it? It's obvious that she's the one that did it, right?! If she did something to (y/n), she's the only one that knows how to bring her back!" Yoongi raged.

"Yoongi." Bang PD slammed his hands on the table. Yoongi breathed heavily, sitting, clenching his fists.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I know it's not what you want to hear. But usually, when people are missing for more than one week, it is very likely that they are-"

"DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE!" Yoongi shouted. The door burst open and the other boys came in. They had been waiting outside for Yoongi or rather, waiting there in case Yoongi lost his cool. They didn't want him doing something that he would come to regret later on.

"Hyung!"

"Can you give us 5 minutes?" Namjoon asked with a bow as Jungkook, the strongest in the team, pulled Yoongi out of there.

"Don't you say she's dead! Don't you dare! She's not dead!" Yoongi screamed as he was pulled out of room. When the door closed, Bang PD, Namjoon and Seokjin stood up to bow to the inspectors for Yoongi's behaviour.

"She's not dead." Yoongi shook his head.

"Hyung, get a grip!" Taehyung shook the elder. Jimin was sobbing in the back as Hoseok comforted him.

"They're going to look for her body! They've given up! She's not dead, I just know it, (y/n) isn't dead! She's just missing and they have to find her!" Yoongi pointed down the hall.