Chapter Four

————

Chapter warning(s): King Yoongi insults her

Where were you? Everything looked so different, even the faces that seemed familiar were different.

————

As your eyes slowly opened, you saw a canopy of trees above you. The sand and gravel felt scratchy beneath you. You pushed yourself to sit up, mind still foggy. Where were you? What happened?

"Yoongi?" You called out but there was no other sound except for birds chirping in a distance. You stood up, looking at your injured hand. You ripped the end of your long shirt, you wrapped the fabric around your arm to try and stop the bleeding for now.

"Hello?" You continued to look for anyone that might be there.

"Anyone there?" You walked until you heard some people. From where you stood, you looked down the small hill and saw a village.

"Are there still villages?" You frowned but decided to head down. As you entered the bustling market place, you noticed the way people were dressed. Vice versa, they were also staring at you.

"Who's that?"

"What is she wearing?"

They whispered as they stared at you. There was meat being butchered, vegetables laid out in woven baskets and racks of fine cloth material being sold. You were absolutely lost. It was obvious that you were still in Korea, considering everyone was speaking Korean. But had you come to some estranged group of people that still lived as the old times did?

"Excuse me?" Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to face a middle aged woman. She looked you up and down, giggling behind her fan.

"What are you wearing?" She asked.

"Huh?" You looked down at yourself. It was a black 'Fear of God' shirt and some skinny ripped jeans. Was that very out of the ordinary? You basically dressed the same as Yoongi does.

"This material... it just feels... cheap." She giggled, touching your shirt.

"Wait, never mind that. Sorry. Can you help me? I woke up in the forest and I have no idea where I am. I need to get Hannamdong." You said. She tilted her head in confusion, as if you were now speaking an alien language to her. Were there people that didn't know where Hannamdong was?

"You know the housing residences in between Hangang River and Namsan Mountain? Ah, forget it. May I borrow your phone? Mine's dead." You asked. Once again, she did the same action.

"What's a phone?"

"Holt!" A voice boomed out. Immediately, the villagers moved out of the way with bows as someone stepped through. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Jungkookie!" You grinned at the familiar face.

"How dare you!" He shouted in utter disbelief. He was dressed very differently than his usual black, branded clothes. That made the other villagers begin whispering again.

"That's the king's guard! Did she just call him by his first name? How brave." They gossiped, staring at you.

"You're under arrest. For disrespecting a court guard!"

"What?! Under arrest? Come on, Jungkook! I don't know what game you're playing but it's not funny anymore. I just want to go home." You hissed as he roughly put your hands together, tying it with a rope. He hopped onto his horse, leading you with a rope and tying the other end to his saddle. Of course, you were made to walk while he rode on his horse.