Drabble #4 "paranoid"

————

"I'll be back, Hayan." You waved to your cat, who didn't really seem to careless that you were leaving. Yoongi had just gone back to the studio at HYBE since renovations were over and he had to rebuild his studio. You had packed lunch and wanted to surprise him.

'Hyung is still in his studio! Honestly, I haven't even seen him come out to use the bathroom. I better check if he's still alive ^^; - Hobi'

'Sure. Thank you, Hobi. - (y/n)'

'Noona... there's enough food for us too right? - Jungkook'

'Of course. I'll drop the food off at the dance room before heading to find Yoongi. - (y/n)'

'Noona is still the best! - Taehyung'

All the boys knew that you were coming, except Yoongi of course. With stricter security, they needed to be the ones to let you into the building. Yoongi had put off getting you a staff pass since he didn't want you going to HYBE on your own in the first place. Since you had disappeared, he was cautious whenever you were just out alone without him.

'I will text you all when I'm nearing. - (y/n)'

You tucked your phone back into your pocket before pulling your mask up and adjusting your cap. You decided to take a cab over to HYBE, now that fans knew your face, you were slightly paranoid still.

'I miss you, aegi. We're taking a short break on the studio, I wish you could see it. Have you eaten? - Yoongs'

'I miss you too, even if we saw each other this morning. I can't wait to see what architect Yoongi came up with! Yes, I've eaten. What about you? - Aegi'

'Not yet. But I think Hoseok wants to grab lunch. He popped by just now for no particular reason, said he wanted to check if I was still breathing. He's so weird sometimes. - Yoongs'

You couldn't help but stifle a laugh, imaging Hoseok just randomly popping his head in and Yoongi's confused face.

"Hmmm, no. The speaker angle is wrong." Yoongi frowned with a shake of his head. He walked over to adjust it before stepping back to check it once again. He took his phone out to check if there were anymore messages from you. Knowing you read his last message, he put his phone away.

"Better." He hummed in content, moving his computer monitor to the middle space he had left between the speakers. There was a bigger monitor mounted on the wall already.

"Soundboard, headphones." Digging through the boxes, he added the components one by one.

"Hey." He saw Namjoon walked past.

"Yo." Namjoon lifted a hand and walked in, looking at the progress of the new 'Genius Lab'. Namjoon was also here to rearrange his new studio, Hoseok having done his a week ago.

"Hyung! Noona is arriv- Hey, Yoongi hyung!" Jimin smiled. Yoongi blinked, frowning in confusion.

"Noona? As in, (y/n)?" He tilted his head. Jimin's eyes widened, knowing that he probably just ruined the surprise for you. He pursed his lips, yelping and running away to the dance studio where the others were gathered. Jimin entered, seeing the others wearing their masks and caps, ready to head down to get you.

"Chim, where did you go? We have to go get (y/n)." Hoseok said. Jimin's eyes widened but before he could warn them about Yoongi.

"(Y/N) IS HERE?! ALONE?!" Yoongi roared.