Chapter Eleven

————

Yoongi was acting weird. And as much as you will never admit it, you were strangely affected by the sudden bout of coldness and avoidance towards you.

————

Ever since that day that Namjoon called Yoongi to meet the royal physician, you hadn't seen him. He hadn't come to visit you or summoned you to his throne room like he usually did, which was weird.

"Jimin, have you seen Yoongi?" You asked. Jimin seemed to stiffen at your question, continuing to fill your cup with tea.

"Jeonha has been busy. There is suddenly an increase of court duties that he must fulfil. Don't worry too much about him, this happens very often. He'll probably go back to calling you when everything is complete." Jimin explained with a light smile.

"Hmm, alright. I just wouldn't want him overworking himself."

"You're very kind, (y/n). Hoseok has been taking good care of him." Jimin patted your head. You picked up a little bit of rice and fish, putting it into your mouth with some kimchi.

"Good. I'm glad he has Hoseok and the others by his side then." You smiled. You hadn't seen the other servant, two guards or advisor either.

"Hey." Taehyung appeared by your window.

"Good morning." You greeted with a smile. Jimin bowed his head respectfully to the prince.

"Want to head into town with me?" He offered.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Taehyung gun. (y/n) nim is still not in prime health yet. And you know guard Jungkook and guard Seokjin are busy so they can't tag along to guard us." Jimin said worriedly. Taehyung pouted, unhappy with Jimin being a wet blanket. But he turned to you with an expecting smile. You looked at Jimin then back at Taehyung.

"I would love to."

"(y/n) nim..." Jimin groaned.

"Don't worry, Jimin. It'll be fine. Like I told you this morning, I feel perfectly fine!" You grinned and patted his head endearingly. Taehyung nodded in agreement with you and Jimin shot him a flat look.

"Also, Jimin can't go." Taehyung added. Jimin's eyes widened, how could you go without him to look after you?

"It's okay, Jimin. We'll probably go into the village. You've been taking such good care of me, you deserve a day off. Go rest and do what you want to do." You giggled.

"What I want to do is take care of you." Jimin crossed his arms. You threw your head back in laughter, hugging Jimin tightly.

"Come on, there must be other things you want to do for yourself other than take care of me. If not, just rest and sleep or something." You instructed. You wiped your mouth and stood up. Jimin helped you down from the platform, slipping your shoes over your feet.

"Please, Taehyung gun. Take care of her." Jimin said worriedly as he watched Taehyung help you onto his horse.

"Don't worry, Chim! Geez, it wouldn't help to have more faith in me." Taehyung slapped his friend's shoulder while Jimin sighed with a shake of his head, he did not like this idea.

"Bye, Jimin. I'll get you something delicious from the village." You blew him a kiss as Taehyung climbed onto the horse and it began walking.

"I'm excited." You clapped your hands.

"Hold on tight, angel." Taehyung cautioned and you held onto his waist, feeling your cheeks blush slightly.

"Please go slow, it's my first time on a horse." You giggled. As you rode to the front gate, you passed by Yoongi's throne room. You recognised that blonde hair anywhere. He sat on his throne peacefully, not doing anything. Beside him, Mirae clung to his arm with a sweet smile. He looked up and met eyes with you. You stared at him before he looked away stoically.