Chapter Twelve

————

The moment of peace and reconcile, once again, shattered. You just can't stop seeing your Yoongi in this cold king, even for a few seconds.

————

You were reading in your room when you heard a shout.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" That voice was definitely Yoongi's. You jumped in fright before you scrambled out of bed and to the window, to hear if there was anything else. You had never heard his voice so loudly before. Honestly, you were worried that Yoongi was getting attacked but he just sounded angry.

"Probably throwing another tantrum. Like usual." You sighed with a shake of your head.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." You turned to the door. Taehyung poked his head into the room with a grin. You hopped off the platform and walked to him.

"Hey. Everything okay?" He asked when he saw a worried frown on your face.

"Oh, Taehyung. I'm just going to check on Yoongi and see if he's okay." You smiled at him and stepped out, brushing past him. You wrapped your shawl tighter around you as the night wind blew.

You were not expecting to see a livid Yoongi walking around the cold lake, in his inner clothes. Every now and then, he would dig his hands into the cold water and dig around the water before cursing and straightening up again. You tilted your head in confusion.

"(y/n). What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I was worried about Yoongi. What is he doing?" You whispered.

"Why don't you ask him? He wouldn't let us near the lake to help him." Seokjin cut the younger off. Jungkook turned to glare at the elder while you nodded your head, stepping closer to the edge.

"Yoongi. What are you doing?" You called. He froze, turning around to look at you in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He blinked.

"Taking a night stroll. Then I saw the king in the water. Fancy a night swim?" You teased, He gave you a flat look and a sigh before turning back to what he was doing. Shrugging, you removed your shoes and entered the water. However, in the dark, you didn't notice the moss covered rocks at the bottom of the lake, making it slippery.

"Ah!" You almost fell back but an arm wrapped around your waist to prevent you from cracking your skull open.

"Yah! What are you doing now?! You could have gotten hurt again! Get out of the water before you get sick." Yoongi frowned, steadying you in his arms. You just blinked up at him.

"You're actually talking to me now."

"You're unbelievable. Now be good and go to sleep." He shooed you before returning to where he was.

"Aww, you're no fun." You crossed your arms.

"Fun? It's bloody freezing in here! You actually thought I wanted to dip in the dirty lake water at this time of night for fun?" He looked at you outrageously. You just shrugged.

"Hey, your words, not mine." You held your hands up in defence. He shook his head at you and just continued doing what he was doing.

"What are you looking for? Let me help then we can both get out of this water." You waddled up to him. He groaned, obviously annoyed with you. He grasped your wrist, taking you back to the edge of the lake. Taking his abandoned outer coat, he dusted it and draped it over your shoulders.

"You're disturbing me. Go back to your room. Jungkook, Seokjin take her to her room. Then retire for the night." Yoongi said. You pouted sadly but Yoongi wasn't giving in.