Chapter 7

"So..."
"Don't." I say before they can start.

My eyes are covered with cucumber slices, but I can already imagine their faces. They've both been itching to talk about my engagement, and I've been avoiding them for that exact reason. Tomorrow is my engagement party though, so of course I had to take a trip to the spa, and they were already here when I arrived.

"Just one question, please!" Isabelle pleads, I sigh – luckily for them, the foot message I'm receiving right now is calming me enough to survive another hour.
"One, only one."
"Is he big?"
"Big?" I question, she's literally seen him multiple times.

I hear Leah groan in the background and I'm not sure if its because of the full body message she's receiving or because of our conversation.

"Yeah like.. how big are we talking?"
"What do you- Oh God!" I shriek, "Isabelle!" How can she even ask that.
"What? You said one question, and I asked you the most relevant one." She says with her high tone,
"How am I supposed to know that?"

We've been engaged for two weeks, of course I haven't slept with him – not that I'm considering sleeping with him it all.. At least not before I have to and I won't have to if we never make it to the wedding.

"Wait, you guys haven't ..like, done it?" Isabelle questions,
"No, we haven't done anything." I answer with confidence.

I hear some movement in the background,
"You haven't?!" Leah squeals not even hiding the happiness in her tone.. "Oh, uhm – I mean.. nothing?" she repeats with a calmer tone.

We haven't thank God, he's barely held around my waist and it only happened once.. 

"Wait a second.." Isabelle says, I hear her stand up in the background. "You haven't even been to first base? Or second?"
"No.." I answer, now in a more unsure voice.
"Oh." Leah says, and I can even hear her damn smile.

Now that I'm thinking about it.. He's barely held around my waist, and it only happened once. He hasn't even made any comments about our wedding night, or my body.. quite the opposite, he's always telling me to wear something less revealing.

I haven't been allowed to date, but the times I've snuck out I've been with a few guys and almost gotten far, yet I've been the one to stop it every single time because a part of me wants to save that for someone I love, I'm still holding onto hope that I can end up with someone that I actually want..

Yet, never have I ever been with a man that hasn't tried? All my previous fiancés have tried to convince me, and even made some unwanted moves but he barely looks at me.

Does this mean that he doesn't find me attractive? Maybe he wants me to cover my body because he doesn't find it appealing?

"It's probably because you're like, too young." Isabelle says,
"Or just not his type." Leah chirps in, "based on his previous flings, he loves himself a women and you're .. well, a girl."

Don't strangle her, don't strangle her.
"I'm turning nineteen in three days!"

Leah and Isabelle are twenty and twenty-one, which does make them older but that doesn't mean that I'm a kid. He's not even that much older than me, he's twenty-two which makes him way younger than all the others I've been engaged to.

"I know sweetie, but have you even seen the girls he's been with?" No.. I did some research but most of it was to find something I could use to scare him away.
"The last girl he was spotted with was literally a Brazilian model, and the one before that was heiress of a German clothing brand."

Brazilian model and clothing brand heiress.. eighteen-year-old girl that uses her parents credit card, has practically no hobbies besides shopping and two «friends» that are her cousins.