Chapter 10: History Lesson

The three of you walked through Arendelle's terrain. You lead the way, but kept your ear out for anything coming from all directions. Since you were doing this, you can't help but eavesdrop on Anna and Elsa's conversation. You really wish you hadn't, as it was mostly about you.

"So what do you think of our silent friend here? He's pretty good looking," Anna whispers.

"Anna!" Elsa loudly whispers, blushing.

"You're blushing again!"

"I'm not. It's the cold," Elsa mentally smacked herself for saying that.

"You tried to make an excuse! You have a crush on him! What have you two done since he whisked you away?"

"Anna!"

You turned around to save Elsa from any further embarrassment. You flick your head towards a direction before continuing. Both girls stay silent until you turn away.

"How romantic, a rogue sweeping a queen off her feet. Literally," Anna giggles.

"Must you be like this? It's bad enough you've been introducing me to potential husbands, but this is just a little too crazy."

"A little too perfect, if you ask me. Did you see those moves? And the way he looks at you."

You don't notice, but you blush when you hear her say that.

"He doesn't look at me like that! He just looks at me like normal people look at each other," Elsa defends.

"Uh huh, I don't think so. That's the same way Kristoff looks at me."

Before they can continue you reach your destination. You walk up to the rock and graze your hand on it. The wall repeats what it does and reveals a pathway for you. The path extends for a while, leading to a door. You allow the girls to go ahead of you, just in case someone attacks from behind.

The two girls walk through the wall and admire the architecture of the place. The walls have been beautifully carved and constructed. It was a marvel. Elsa took much interest in it. She stopped moving at one point to see a carving. It was a Dragon with a human on the inside. The human-dragon met with a woman, and had a child. From Elsa's perspective, it seems like the woman died from the birth.

She didn't know what to think of this. From what she gathered a dragon turned into a human and mated with a woman. That's all this wall has said to her. She moves slowly to the next wall to continue the story. You are still looking towards the exit to the cave, causing you to bump into Elsa.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Elsa apologizes.

You smile and wave your hand, signifying that it wasn't a problem. The three of you reach an ancient looking door. You push it open to reveal Idonis and Kristoff having a small lesson. Kristoff was holding nunchucks, and he wasn't doing too well with them. He was swinging them in a pattern around his upper body. You could tell his form wasn't perfect, but he was doing fine for the type of exercise he was doing.

Anna rushes towards Kristoff. "Kristoff!"

Kristoff sees Anna and drops the nunchucks. Idonis catches them before they hit the ground. Kristoff and Anna embrace. Elsa smiles at their reunion and looks to you. You are smiling as well. They are cute together.