Chapter 26: A New Path

You and Elsa reach the skies of Arendelle. She sees the destruction that has befallen her city.

"What happened?" She gasps.

You sigh and close your eyes.

"After they attacked... look, how about we get on solid ground first. I'm getting a little dizzy."

 You land in the courtyard of the castle only to be greeted by an overjoyed Sven. He runs up to Elsa and bounces around in happiness.

"Hey Sven. It's good to see you too," she warmly greets, rubbing the back of his ear.

You walk past Elsa and Sven to look inside Kristoff's sled. It's empty, meaning Anna, Rapunzel, and the others must be alright. Or they could be getting medical attention. You really don't know right now.

You take a step away from the sled then fall to one knee. You're tired beyond measure right now. Elsa looks over at you and rushes to your aid. She gets under your shoulder and helps you walk. You look down at her, and she looks at you. You are mesmerized in her blue eyes. Her innocent blue eyes that show only comfort and love. Love... that's right.

Before you can start speaking something calls out to you.

"(Y/N)! Elsa!"

You and Elsa break eye contact and turn towards the source. Anna is standing there with a large smile on her face and open arms. She rushes up to the two of you and captures you both in a big bear hug.

"Anna! You're okay!" Elsa cheerfully says.

"Yep. Pabbie fixed everyone up but good. Rapunzel is spending a moment with Eugene. There are two others that seem to be talking too. They're nice, but their hair colour is odd. Oh, and one thing," Anna whispers, bringing both your ears closer to her mouth. "I saw that little moment you two had."

"I don't know what you're talking about," you nonchalantly state. "Elsa was just helping me walk."

"It seemed more like standing still... with your lips getting closer," Anna giggles.

"Anna you already know we're in a relationship. Why're you trying to tease us?" Elsa playfully asks.

"It's fun, and also my job. You're my sister, and I have to make sure you have the right man!" Anna confidently states.

Anna lets you both go and turns her body to you. She hugs only you this time and sighs.

"And I think she has the right man."

"You only say that because I saved you," you smirk.

Anna backs away from you and shakes her head.

"No. I say that because of what you've done for my sister, and how you stood by her until the very end. You refused to give up on her. That's why she has the right man."

Elsa blushes at Anna's remark. She glances over at you. She has an adorable smile right now. You cross your arms and look away. Anna mocks you by doing the same stance.

"Hey! I don't look like that!"

"Yeah. Yeah you do," Anna laughs. "Oh, I almost forgot. You two should come to the council room. It's quite... loud in there."

Both you and Elsa raise a brow. Anna waves for you to follow her. Elsa walks through her castle and is genuinely surprised at the destruction. There's no way you're getting out of an explanation, that's for sure. She feel horrible that so much happened because of Viper. Her body becomes tense at the thought of Arendelle under attack. Even though Idonis trained the guards well, Arendelle still isn't prepared for any sort of war. Yet it still found its way into the walls.