Epilogue 1

Epilogue 1:The World Beyond Yours

You've been awaiting this day for years with anticipation. You're not sure exactly what Rhaegos wants, but those questions will finally be answers after years of guessing. Right now it's the middle of the night. You throw on your new and improved attire, modelled after your old outfit. You don a long, red trench coat that has dragon symbols down both sleeves. It's open all the down except for your waist where your belt holds it close. It splits once more as it covers your feet, finally stopping when it reaches just above your ankles. Underneath the jacket is a black armour like material that's styled as a tank top. It's made from dragon scales graciously donated by your father, so your armour can defend from most projectiles and weapons. Your legs are covered in loose black trousers that are stuffed into sturdy boots. You finish by attaching your legendary sword to your belt.

You look back to the bed where Elsa is laying. Idonis, your son, rests in his carriage at the other end of the room. She's well aware of this day so your departure will not be sudden. Not wanting to waste anymore time you leave through the balcony. Once outside, you slip your hands out of your jacket, letting it fall out of the way. You spread your wings and soar into the air, aiming for Rhaegos' mountain. After your years of practice and training small trips like this are nothing to you. You make in there within a minute, landing in the center of his peak.

"Father!" You shout, looking all around the snowy area. "I'm here, just as you asked! Now, tell me, what do you need from me?"

Your voice echoes past the mountain to any and all animals who wish to listen. Soon enough a loud roar splits through the sky, followed by a large crash in your area. You maintain your ground as snow and dust bounce of your body. Once the dust clears Rhaegos, the legendary Dragon and your father, stands before you.

"As said by the flow of time, you have come. Hm... Though time is complicated in the matter I have for you."

You approach Rhaegos, taking a strong stance in front of the hulking Dragon.

"What do you mean, father? What matter do you have for me?"

Rhaegos sighs, breathing steam out of his nostrils. That steam surrounds you and starts to morph into visions, scenarios.

"Every one of my breatheren have a task they must maintain. I, as the Dragon, guard the flow of time. Your world is not the only one, but you are a constant through them all."

The smoke forms to visions of you, most of them younger, all in scenarios you've never seen before. One shows you a blind fool stumbling around a mall. Another shows you with others being sucked into a well. Another presents you as an icy being standing with Elsa.

"All these times, world, realities are you, with your blood and power. You will always be a Drakon, (Y/N), whether you unlock it or not. Some do, some don't, but the Drakon blood flows through all of them."

"So what does this have to do with me? Am I to defend time in your stead?" You shout.

Rhaegos humbly chuckles.

"Astute of you. Yes, you will. A Drakon, one of the name (Y/N) Knight, has distorted the flow of time." Events start showing themselves to you. You're holding back some sort of beam, but it overtakes you. "Drakon blood and pure energy was never intended to meet. This has caused a tear in the flow of time. This Knight has fallen into a time that is not his own. You must find him and aid his journey to return to his time."

"Another me?" You ponder, crossing your arms. "Is he as strong?"

"Not as he is. He has not mastered the power as you have. In spite of this, your task is merely to return him to his timeframe. I will be there to aid you, but my presence is not enough. He has created an echo in time that not even I can forsee. His fate is now... undetermined."

You nod, covering your body with your jacket once more.

"I'll do this, father. It shall be interesting to meet... myself..."

Rhaegos breathes fire around you in a circle, encompassing you.

"From this point on, you shall don the moniker of 'Ryu.' You act in the name of Dragons. Now, go! Find your counterpart and return them to this mountain!"

Rhaegos breathes a green flame at you... and then you're gone. You look around to find surroundings you're not familiar with. You're in a forest, that's clear, one that reminds you of the ones around Arendelle. You rest your hand on your hilt and start walking. You have a task to complete.

"Son, I have left you with a gift – a crystal. When you find your target, you must both bleed on it. This will link you together. I shall explain everything when you both arrive." Rhaegos' voice echoes in your mind.

You reach into your pocket and, lo and behold, a dark crystal is there. You slip it back into your pocket and continue on your way. Arendelle isn't far, and you're sure that's where you'll find... you.

So this was supposed to be up before Project's Past, but my dumb ass forgot to do it. Thank you to "TheArrow35" for reminding me! I... guess I got nothing really to say. If you want to see where this (Y/N) goes then head over to the latest chapter of Project's Past! Sorry for the little mess up on my part!

Want to keep up with me? Know what chapter's coming out next and the progress of them? Follow me on Twitter! Twitter . com (slash) Chinsangan

Ever want me to write a one-shot for you? Maybe a few? Maybe one every few months? Perhaps get the inside scoop on how I write, ideas for future or current stories, and even help writing your own story? Consider checking out my Patreon page! Pat reon . com (slash) Chinsangan

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Advice? Send me a message! See ya!

A special thank you to Patreon supporters: GrayJack72