Chapter 11: The Dragon's Tear

"Elsa... you have a crush on the assassin?" Kristoff asks.

"He's not an assassin."

"Oh, she's defending him," Anna giggles.

"I'm not defending him! I'm simply correcting false information."

"So, being on the road for so long you two must have spent the night together," Kristoff chuckles.

Elsa goes beat red.

"Spent the night together? That is not the word I would use. We were in close proximity a lot-"

"Which is why you have a crush on him!" Anna interrupts.

"I do not, Anna!"

"Do you think he's cute?" Kristoff asks.

"Well I... I mean he is attractive and is quite strong but that doesn't matter."

"That's step one!" Anna giggles.

"Anna! There is more to a relationship than just appearance. You need to spend time together."

"Which you have," Anna points out.

"And understand each other," Elsa continues.

"Which you probably do," Kristoff adds.

"And finally have actions to prove you... You know what just shut up you two!" Elsa raises her voice.

"You're getting all flustered Elsa!" Anna laughs.

Elsa covers her face to hide her blushing face. You and Idonis appear from the stairwell. Anna and Kristoff giggle as you walk towards them and stand next to Elsa. Elsa purposely moves away from you, leaving you confused. Your eyes glance over at Anna, who is giving you a "don't worry about it" face. You shrug and get down to business.

"We're going to have you three stay here with me for the next few days," Idonis states.

"What about (Y/N)?" Elsa asks.

"He's got some business to take care of."

"He can't go out on his own! From what you told us, my guard and your old clan are looking for him! He can't be alone!" Elsa argues.

Idonis takes a breath and contemplates what she said.

"It's dangerous for any of you to be out there, and at least one of us has to be here to protect you."

"Then what if Elsa goes with (Y/N)? She can handle herself, and with him there should be no problem. Besides, Durr wouldn't kill Elsa," Anna compromises.

Both Elsa and Kristoff pick up on the fact that she's trying to get you and Elsa together, but nobody can deny that the plan makes sense. You shake your head, indicating that you can go without aid. Elsa sees this and sighs.

"I'll go with him. He needs another person."

You look over to Elsa with a questioning face. She looks at you and smiles. You're confused, but decide to brush it off.

You wave at Elsa to follow you. She nods and walks with you towards the exit. Anna has a huge grin on her face. She nudges Kristoff, who cracks a smirk of his own. He may not agree with Anna's train of thought, but he did see Elsa's face change when you entered the room. Kristoff has got to know Elsa during the time he spent at the castle, and she has never reacted to someone like she did with you.