Chapter 15: A Drakon's Heart

It took little time to arrive at Tocia city. Daniel decided to leave in order to find any remnants of the Dragon Clan. He revealed that some of the clan members left when (Y/N) was blamed. When you arrive at Tocia they gave you a free ride, since the queen and princess of Arendelle were there. You sat on the same side as Idonis, still sleeping. Elsa and Anna sat on the opposite side. Elsa would continuously look over at you to see if you're awake. Anna would giggle every time causing Elsa to quickly look away. That would make Anna laugh even more.

Idonis kept his eyes closed. He was keeping his ear out for anything that could be around. There was no Dragon Clan hunting him, but it was a simple force of habit. He was also looking after your health. He was making sure you were breathing normally, your heart was pumping at a regular pace, and other little things.

"So," Anna says, breaking the silence. "I think you two should have a little private dinner!"

"Anna, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I can handle my own affairs. I will do what is right for me," Elsa reassures.

"But this is right for you! Even Kristoff saw it, and he is really oblivious when it comes to romance."

Elsa thinks for a moment then looks away. She really doesn't know what to do. Her mind is telling her to forget you and move on as queen, but her heart is telling her otherwise.

Elsa doesn't know what to do now. She has always had this constant battle between her heart and her mind. Even after allowing her heart to take the wheel for a little bit she still over thinks things. She is worried what might happen if other kingdoms find out that the queen is involved with a member of the Dragon Clan. She didn't have to tell them, but she also didn't want to have to force you to keep your past a secret just for her.

Elsa looks at you once more. You are moving around more frequently, which means you're due to wake up any time now. She begins to think back on what you have done for her. You didn't HAVE to cure her from the poison. When she ran away you didn't HAVE to go find her. All these things you have done for her you didn't HAVE to do. When they locked you up for the second time you could have left and let Anna and her to solve their own problems. Instead you made sure to come help them.

You fought and fought over these past few weeks. So much fighting for one person and yet you are still standing. Elsa can't imagine what that life must've been like. She starts to wonder how much violence you have seen throughout your life. How much suffering and loss you have endured. But through all that, only one thing remains on her mind. You called out to her.

Elsa can't get that out from her head. There were times when you could have done it before but didn't. There were times when talking would have made things so much easier, yet you didn't. But when you thought she was about to die you called out to her. From what Elsa heard from Idonis that is a shameful thing for someone to do. Breaking a vow is worth exile or death. Then again, you were experiencing one and facing the other. But you still called out her name. She remembers your voice being so concerned and scared. But, it was also caring and soft.

Elsa formed a bond with you when you didn't talk. She made this connection with someone who showed their motives and ideals through actions instead of words. You were genuine. You even kept Anna and Kristoff safe a few times. Those two were people Elsa cared about immensely, and you saved them. You didn't have to, and that's one thing that kept coming back up in Elsa's mind. You didn't have to do any of this. But you still did.