Chapter 22: Reunion

One Week Later

Elsa paces around her frozen room. The walls have frost all over them. The doors and windows are sealed shut. The room is exactly how she feels right now. Cold. Empty. She hasn't heard any word from you for an entire week. You said you would have this fixed in no time. She wants to believe you, but you haven't come up with anything. Not that she knows of, anyway. This makes her tense. Uneasy. She hates being kept in the dark, especially when it comes to Anna.

Anna, Rapunzel, and Pabbie have all been taken by Viper. Who knows what could have happened to them by now? They could all be dead. Elsa doesn't want to think about that though. She wants a solution. She needs one... she has one.

Over the course of the week, the council has made some plans to try and draw out, or find, Viper. There is one plan that has some potential, but she isn't sure about it yet. She wants to place her faith in you. She wants to believe that you'll miraculously find some way to save to everyone Viper has taken. But you haven't come back to Arendelle all week. She has no way of knowing whether you have the situation under control or not. All she knows is that people she cares about are missing.

She diverts her course towards her door. She leaves the room only to bump into Idonis. She's been training with Idonis this entire week. It helps keep her mind off of the whole situation, but she can't train every day. However, with the quality training that she's received... well Elsa has a few tricks up her sleeve now.

"Oh, my apologies my queen," Idonis bows.

"No, no need to apologize. I was the one who barged out of my room. What were you coming here for?" She asks, getting down to business.

"Well, I'm here to inform you of my departure. I have everything well taken care of while I'm gone. I triple checked the plans with Felix and Durr to make sure everything will be looked after."

"Alright. Hopefully you can find out what (Y/N) knows," Elsa trails off.

Idonis catches the hint of lost hope in her voice. He sighs and places his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, he's never failed once before and I don't think he'll start now. We'll get them back."

Elsa gives a slight smile and nods.

"For now, just keep the council at bay. I feel like they're going to do something drastic. Even more drastic than our original plan."

"Are you going to tell (Y/N) about it?"

Idonis stares off into the distance for a moment.

"I'm going to bring him back before I tell him. He's a necessary part of it, so we need him here."

"Yes... we do. Well, hopefully your journey goes well," she wishes.

"Of course it will. Stay safe my queen," Idonis waves as he walks off.

He exits the castle and looks for his horse. Being the Captain of the Guard, he was allocated his own horse. The use of it is in the grey area, as he is already mobile enough. He mounts the black steed and rides out of the castle grounds and out of Arendelle. There is always a chance of him getting attacked while traveling this way, but he has no worry for that. He can handle anything that comes at him. The only reason the mysterious man beat him so easily is because of a surprise attack. Idonis won't fall the same way twice.