1.

— So, how does it feel to be home, Kaya ?- a shrill female voice came from the phone with a very heavily British accent.
— Different, Linda...
— Well, you'll be fine... I am more worried about Ender... Does she know you're back?
— I don't think so.-Kaya said with a strange smile on his face- I don't know if we could happen again...
— Of course you will happen again... You two are each other's forever... Everyone knows that, except you and Ender...
— Well, even if we are, I didn't came home to win her back... I have work to do... and besides that... Ender is married.
— She is, but...
— No buts... Im not going to destroy her marriage... Bye, Linn, I'll call you later.
— Bye.

Linda Thompson was Kaya's coworker and best friend. She was with him when he got the promotion call, he was in her and her husband- Drew's house when he found out the promotion he was getting was in Istanbul. Kaya was made of honour in their wedding and Ender was the godmother of their child-Ava.
Ender was in touch with them, but they never talked about Kaya...

Ender was casually sitting in her office, filling some paperwork and her phone rang.
— Hello, Linn...
— Ender, hi, how are you?
— Bored and stuck at work... What about you?
— We're fine... Drew and Ava are building some volcano for her homework and I was just talking to Kaya.
Ender froze, she knew Linda and Kaya were very close and were coworkers, but after they split up and Ender came back home, none of her friends from London talked about Kaya... not even little Ava.
— Oh... How is he doing?
— I am not sure... kinda stressed for the new job and being home, bur he's tough... You know him well enough...
—H-his home?
— Yes, he had a promotion call two months ago and he came back to Istanbul today... Didn't you knew?
— No... I didn't.
— Oh... well yeah, he's back...
— Wonderful- Ender said with her sarcastic smile- Can you please tell Ava to call me when she finishes that volcano?
— Yeah, but...
— Okay, thank you-Ender interrupted her- I have to go, bye- and she hung up.
— Amazing...With Yildiz, Dogan, Engin and Zeynepp... Kaya is exactly what I needed...more problems... Offf, Kaya,why are you always coming back to my life when I just had repaired my heart from you, wanting to break it again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii!! This is my new story, tell me what do you think if the first chapter and if you have any recommendations on how the story could go, say them, I might make then happen :) ❤️