16.

— So... you like the changes around the house?
— Are you kidding?-Ender stood up a little so she could faca Kaya-I love it!
— Great...-Kaya caressed her cheek.-I have to tell you something, but I want you to listen to me carefully without any interruptions...-Ender was now sitting on the couch, next to Kaya, ready to put her worried face on.-And...-Kaya reached for her hand.-Before getting mad at me, remember that I am a considering and loving boyfriend, who thinks of your safety first.
— Ookay?
— Okay... Here's the thing... Murad and Dogan are having a mutual party for the end of the year... and as you know you've been nominated for the woman of the year... And when Murad called me he asked if you wanted to transfer and work for him.
— Kaya, my love... I don't see the part where I should get mad... Is that it?
— That's it...
— Well that's wonderful! Tell him yes... We'll work together... again-Ender kissed him.-I am so not mad... in fact... i am very happy.
— Oh... well then, let's celebrate.
They went out for dinner and now they were cuddling in bed ready for sleep.
— Kaya? Are you asleep?
— No, baby, but we both should be...
— Well... I can't sleep.
— Why? Is something wrong?-Kaya lifted her chin a bit so she could face him.-Do you want more light?
— No, no... I am just scared for us.
— For us?
— Yes... You know every time I have something great in my life it goes on for a little just so I could adapt to it and be comfortable with it and then it breaks...
— I know... but now it's different... I promise, I am not going anywhere without you, okay?
— Okay...
— Okay. And I was planning on telling you this later, but... I have a surprise for you... a surprise trip.
— What?!-Ender smiled-To where? When?
— The day after the party for the end of the year... We'll spend New Year in... other country, we'll stay a week and we'll be back to your new work... starting our new life together.
— But... Where are we going?!
— Ahhh, no, no, baby... it's a surprise!
— But...
— Go to sleep, my love... Come on
— Okay...
— Okay.-They cuddled up again
— Kaya?
— Yes, baby?
— I love you...
— I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So next for them is drama, some peaceful time away and so much fluff... And then drama again. Tell me what do you think about this part and the story so far... ❤️