7.

It's been an hour, Ender and Kaya were sitting on the couch. Kaya was patiently waiting for Ender to tell him what happened, but she was draining her second cup of tea, looking at the dark tv screen, silent as a grave. Kaya on the other hand was a moody mess, he was happy, because Ender called him and was here with him, in his house, sitting on his couch, just a few inches away from him. He could smell her, god she smelled like freshly squeezed orange juice, but she was sad, it was pretty obvious, her sadness was making Kaya sad and anger at the same time, but he was repeating to himself that right now his priority was to comfort Ender. So he asked her:
— Ender, I don't want to push you or anything, but... can you please tell me what happened. You look... empty.
— There is nothing to tell. Apparently he cheated on me, with Yildiz... twice. And that made me feel terrible... I was the other woman in y own marriage, again-she sniffed-I'm sorry, I know I look terrible when Im crying and its not your problem so... I'm sorry.
— Don't be sorry! The only person who should be apologizing is me... and the stupid bastard Dogan of course, but mostly me... If I hadn't let you go five years ago this would've never happened. And never say you look anything less than fucking beautiful... You, Ender, are the most beautiful person in he whole world, okay... and never apologise  for your feelings. Its okay not to be okay, its okay to feel empty, its okay to be hurt... -he tucked a pice of hair behind her ear-think of it like this... yes, you lost someone you loved, but you also lost someone who didn't care about you, but he lost you... and you care about the people you love... you care so much, its killing you... but you do, with your whole heart and soul.
— Stop being nice with me...
— Im being honest... if you want me to tell you in details how much I love, I will, but only if you want me to... I don't want to rush things whit us.
— Us...-Ender said trying to tease him, so she won't be sad
— Yes, us... its always been us. You and me, Kaya and Ender... you know... Drew's sister had a baby two years ago and there was this one time, we were having diner at Linda and Drew's and I overheard Ava. She was talking about our love story and her exact words were " there were no two souls are ever meant or each other" and she gave me hope... so I could patiently wait for you... so we go to our goddaughter and tell her that she was right when she said we were eachother's forever...
— Kaya, I... I don't know if I can fully trust you again, so you might want to slow down... we could call My goddaughter, Ava and tell her we are talking again, but eachother's forever seems far away...
—of course, I will give you all of the time you need to fully realise that we are what people call soulmates... just don't take too long, okay... because you are very much aware of the fact that one day we are here, but the next we are just dust... sand-she tried to smile at him, but Kaya noticed this conversation was overwhelming for her, so he tried to make a joke- and by the way, Ender hanim, you will be sleeping on my bed... I think I deserve to be called a friend
— Okay, Kaya bey-Ender smiled- we will tell Ava we are friends.
— Thank you, now come here, cuddle with your friend Kaya-he said as he opened his arms for her.
— Friends don't cuddle on the sofa, Kaya...
— Come on... we will pretend like it never happened.
They cuddled up on the sofa, they were both so comfortable... Kaya hugging Ender in his arms and Ender letting herself melt in Kaya's arms. Some hours later Kaya woke up and saw Ender peacefully sleeping on his chest, he didn't want to wake her up, but he figured they will both have cramps tomorrow so he took the risk and carefully picked her up and laid her on his bed, he covered her with the softest blanket he had and then left a small low light, because he knew she was scared when it was completely dark in the room, he then kissed her hair and left the room thinking "I could steal the stars for you, Ender, just let me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was an emotional chapter... what do you guys think?