18

One week later, the mutual party for Dogan and Murad's holdings is today. Ender and Kaya are beyond excited and the fact that everyone from Dogan's company will be there is not bothering them, just the opposite.
—My love... you look amazing!-Kaya said as he kissed Ender's collar bone.-I have something for you...-Kaya gave her a silver necklace with their initials on it.
— Thank you... I love it! It's beautiful!
— I love you!
— I love you too!-she kissed him-Put it on for me... and no undressing, Kaya bey... We'll be late...

At the party

Ender and Kaya arrived at the party, hand in hand, glowing and smiling, being happy. When Murad saw them he came to greet them.
— Good evening to my favourite couple...
— Good evening, Murad... -Kaya placed Ender close to him and hugged her from the back.-I see Dogan and Yildiz are here...
— Well, of course they are... they are showing off their engagement... Ender, I hope it's not a problem for you.
— What? No... Let them be happy... I finally am-She looked at Kaya and kissed him.
— Ohhh, I am so happy to see you guys together again... I mean after all, you two are meant to be.
— Yeahh, thank you, Murad... And on that note, Ender, baby, I know you love this song, soooo.... Will you make me the happiest man in the world and dance with me?
— I will always dance with you!
Kaya took her hand and they went to dance. As soon as Yildiz saw them she made Dogan take her to dance either, but Dogan was the worst dancer, while Kaya was a great one, and Yildiz was only looking at Ender and Kaya, while Ender was smiling and enjoying the moment. People were taking videos of Ender and Kaya and when the song ended Murad said:
— Now give it up for the cutest couple ever, Kaya and Ender!
And everyone applauded them. Some time later the awards for employees started. Kaya received the award for best employee and to everyone's shock, Ender received the award for the most successful year plan. Dogan and Yildiz's faces turned red when Murad called Ender on stage, but her speech was the highlight of it all.
— Thank you, Murad for being the best director, thanks to the board for choosing me and thanks to my love, Kaya bey, without whom this would've been just a simole fairytale in my mind.-And when she said that, she looked at Kaya who was filming her, with the biggest smile and he shouted "THATS MY GIRL" she then smiled and went to him. Soon after that they left, Yildiz got Dogan and they rushed to their car, before Ender and Kaya could get to theirs. Yildiz started kissing Dogan so Ender could see them, but Ender just looked at them up amd down, hugged Kaya tighter and laughed at the scene. When they got home, they changed to their pjs and went to bed.
— Ender?
— Hmm?
— I am so proud of you, baby! I love you so much, I can't imagine my life without you!
— I love you too, askim! So very much!

The next day they were supposedly to have a lazy day at home, but instead Kaya told her to pack her stuff for the week mystery trip amd told her they were going a day earlier. He told her they were going to London on the way to the airport, even though she already knew that.
Kaya was hugging her with one hand and caressing her hair with the other. Ender was scared of turbulence so she was cuddled up with him.
— Baby, are you excited?
— Are you for real? Of course I am! I am going to see Ava for the first time in two years... and I will spend a great time with you!
— Yeah... I want to tell you something, that I feel I don't say enough.
— What?
— I love you... I love you most!
— I love you two!-Ender put her hand in his and smiled, when he smiled back she gave him a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy New Year!!! What do you think about this chapter? 💕