6.

Ender was reading her book, without talking to Dogan. He was on the opposite side of the bed and he wasn't talking to her either. He knew Ender was mad at him and he wasn't doing anything about it, in fact he was thinking of his feelings for Ender and of his feelings for Yildiz so he decided to be honest with Ender. Not only for his own good but for hers too.
— Ender... I am sorry about this evening, I... wasn't planning to leave you alone.
— That's okay, you had an emergency, I understand.-Ender said without taking her eyes off the book.
— But you're mad at me... I can see that-He slowly reached to take Ender's book, but she turned around and Dogan caressed her back.-I also have to tell you something... and I would like if you look at me... please.
— So you won't be an actual backstabber, but just ironically one-Ender looked him right in the eyes. He opened his mouth in shock.- I am sorry... You can talk.
— I cheated on you. With Yildiz. Twice.-Ender slowly nodded without trying to look emotionless, even though she actually was empty. When she saw Dogan kissing Yildiz she cried her eyes out, but now, knowing it was so much more than just a kiss... She felt empty again, hating herself... again.- And I am sorry, but we have a child, we are connected in a way you and I never will be. I am telling you this, because I don't want to lie to you and to let you fall in love with me... And I was honest with you when I told you that I am starting to fall in love with you, but now it's different... I realised that I wasn't loving you, I was trying to replace Yildiz, but when she reached out to me again... I felt like I was being able to breath. I am so terribly sorry Ender, but I think it's for the best if we get a divorce... and you leave the house.
— So you could be with Yildiz and play family... Dogan I trusted you! I almost let you in... I almost gave you my heart... I cried in front of you and you made me feel like I was safe around you... How could you be so fake?!
— Ender, please, don't make it harder, just give me the divorce and leave so we could both have a life without lies... reach out for Kaya... I saw the way he was looking at you, burning with jealousy and just wanting to kiss you... he loves you... I... I don't.
— Yes... You love Yildiz and I am left alone. Again... I am... the other woman in my own marriage... Again.
— Ender, please don't make me choose between you and her...
— I am not making you choose between anyone... and even if I was I know that you'll choose her.-Ender sniffed-I am leaving, I already packed most of my things while you were in the shower. Let me call Caner to pick me and I'll leave.
— I am sorry for hurting you-Dogan said as he watched Ender dialling Caner's number. She didn't say anything.- I'll send you the divorce papers first thing tomorrow.-She nodded at him.
— Fuck!-Ender hung up, Caner didn't pick up, his phone was actually off and Ender remembered he wasn't even in Turkey today.
— What is it... if Caner's not picking up I could give you a ride.
— No!-Ender almost screamed-just give me a second.-And she dialled Kaya's phone number. She was desperate and she knew he would pick her up and help her... and besides, she had no choice, she has no one else to call, no one else to care.
— Ender? Are you okay?-Kaya answered almost immediately.
— Yes, I am fine, can you please come and pick me up from Dogan's house, I'll send you the location... and there's no need to come upstairs and help me, I don't have much stuff, I could handle my backs on my own.
— You're leaving your own house? And you are calling me to pick you up? Are you sure everything's fine... because I swear if this dickhead did anything to you I will beat the hell out of him and I will make him beg for you to accept his apology.-Ender smiled at his words and imperceptibly put her hand on her stomach.
— It's okay, I will send you the location and I will wait for you outside.
— Okay, I will come as fast as I can... and put a cozy jacket on, its cold outside.
— Okay, thank you...-Ender was trying so hard not to blush at Kaya's words
— Ender?
— Yes...
— It's gonna be fine... I will make it fine, okay... I promise you!
— Okay...
— Okay.

Less than ten minutes later Kaya arrived. Ender was waiting for him outside with her luggage and she was freezing, because she didn't listen to him and didn't put a warm jacket on... just one of he thin coats. Her tears face was wet because of her silent tears, but her eyes were dry. Kaya ran to her.

— You are freezing, Ender- he took his jacket of and wrapped it around her- Here. He looked her in the eyes and saw in how much pain she was, he then saw the leftovers of her tears and clenched his fist.-Where is he?! Where the hell is this fucking dickhead?! I will make him suffer, just tell me where he is!
— Kaya, don't. Please. Don't.... i will tell you everything, I promise, but can we please get away from here. Now... Please.
— Oh baby...-Kaya swallowed his rage and put Ender's luggage in the trunk-Come on, get in the car.
He warmed up her seat and started driving away. She was looking at the window.
— Ender? Can I take you to my house?
— Kaya, I don't think it's a good idea to stay at your home, just leave me at the hotel and I'll figure it out.
— I don't have a home... I just have a house... if you haven't realised my home is a person and I haven't been home for a long time...
— Who's your home?
— Did you seriously asked me?! You are my home, your ocean eyes are my home, your bug heart is my home... Ender Celebi is my home since I was sixteen.
— Kaya...
— Look, I know you're mad at me and I know I hurt you... Many, many times... but I can't leave without you and I am ready to give you all of the space and all of the time you need to let me in again... to let me come home.-He looked at her as he parked in front of his house. She swallowed her tears and he smiled at her.- You will sleep in my room, because the bed is way more comfortable than the one in the guest room-Ender tried to say something, but he didn't let her- and this is none-negotiable, but first you'll tell me what happened. Everything that happened so I could decide if I should beat Dogan or kill him.
— Kaya, you aren't going to do anything to Dogan!-Ender said with a small smile
— I don't promise you anything... now wipe this tears away and let's go upstairs, okay?
— Okay...-Kaya opened Ender's door, wrapped his jacket around her again and took her luggage.-Kaya...
— Yes?
— Thank you.-Ender said as they walked through the garden, Kaya opened the door for her, smiled and said:
— Make yourself comfortable, I'll make us some tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there are all kinds of feelings between Ender and Kaya, but their love is going for the win... What do you think about the chapter? ❤️