21.

— Okay... yes! Thank you, Caner!-Kaya was sitting on the balcony, calling people for over an hour now. He wanted to find out what happened to Ender and punish the guilty.
He's next call was Murad bey.-Murad?
— Hello, Kaya... I was going to call you later today... How is Ender?
— Sleeping... finally peacefully sleeping, she was throwing up constantly for two hours, but at some point it stopped... she was so pale and tired... I felt such a relief when she fell asleep...
— Oh God... I am so sorry to hear it... Give her my best wishes, she will be alright... She is a fighter!
— She is, she is... So I called Caner, he's coming back a week earlier than planned, because of Ender... Which means that he'll be back January the 5th and we'll be back January the 8th. Did you find out something about the poison?
— Yes... I checked all the cameras and I clearly saw who put it into Ender's drink... you won't like it and promise won't believe it, so I am sending you a copy right now...
— Okay, but who was it... I will watch it later...
— Engin...
— What?! No teeth Engin?!
— Yes.
— But... he wasn't even in Istanbul...
— Well... Zehnepp is cheating on him with some doctor and Engin found out, so he left her alone in... wherever they were and he came back, he got his stuff out of the house and moved in with his sister... no one knew, except Handan of course, he came to the party, dressed as a caterer and he poured it into Ender's glass when you were dancing, that's why no one saw him... everyone was too busy looking at you two... he left directly after that.
— So Engin... Engin did this to my baby... out of what?! Jealousy... Man, I am going to kill him, painfully, violently and slowly...
— Kaya... I know the rage, believe me, but... think about Ender... The best advice I could give you is to stay calm and talk to her before you do anything...
— You are right, Murad, but... whenever I try to calm down all I could think about is who and why would hurt Ender... my Ender... I mean I know her with all of the darkness she has, but she is not a bad person... she is so injured... and she keeps whatever's hers... but she could never, ever do something like that... She is so pure and so thoughtful and kind and... she is amazing and I just got her back... I can't loose her...
— You won't, Kaya... Ender loves you... so much it could kill her and she's going to be fine... the toxin is already out of her organism... you just have to tell her who did and help her move on...
- Yes... You are right... I just... when it comes to Ender I am ready not just to die, but to kill... I will start a war to protect her...
— I know... and that is why you two are destined to be together... your names are written together in the sky, Kaya... Now go and give her all of your love, because she deserves it...
— Thank you, Murad...
— You are welcome... Have a great New Year celebration, leave everything old and dirty in this year and start fresh...
— Thank you, have a great New year as well... Bye.
— Bye and say hi to Ender!
— I will... Bye.-Kaya said and hung up... he then watched the video from the security camera... he watched it again and again and again... After a while Ender woke up and kissed him from behind.
— Hello, sleeping beauty!-He said aa he stood up and kissed her.-You sleep well?
— Mhm... the bed is amazing.
— It is... we should try it's endurance...
— Dirty, dirty boy...-Ender said laughing trying to sit on the other armchair, but Kaya took her hand and pulled her so she ended up sitting on his lap.
— So... I talked to... many, many people and I know who poisoned you.... Murad sent me the video from the security cameras... Do you want to see it or I just tell you who did it...
— Both... first tell me and then we'll watch it... She said as she cuddled up with him.
— It was Engin...-he caressed her back
— Engin? But he wasn't even...
— I know... Long story short he caught Zeynepp cheating and he came back, no one knew he was here except Handan, bur she didn't knew what he has planned so...
— Why would he do that?-Ender said as she faced Kaya, who tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.
— I don't know... I really don't, but I will make him suffer...
— Don't go there, love... You are way beyond that level... let's watch it and get this over with...-She sighed and cuddled in his arms again, he played the video and they watched it in silence, Kaya wrapped his arms around Ender tightly and looked at her with sadness.
— We are so cute, oh my god... I never realised how many people were taking videos and pictures of us...
— What? I mean, yes we are cute and I got Murad to send me some pictures and a video of us dancing, but... that was not the point of the video...
— Oh, yes... I saw Engin... ew, but I couldn't help myself from looking at us... we are such a cuties... I love us...
— It's because of you, you know...-Kaya smiled at her and kissed her.-What are we doing about Engin...
— We have to do something?
— Yes! At least sue him... he could've killed you...
— Yeah, but he didn't and I am happy with you, my sweet, caring, charming, strong man, who would do anything to protect me...
— At leas let me build a case against him... please!
— I will think about it, now... I think we need new clothes....
— What? It's literally 6 pm... and by the way... I love seeing you in my hoodies and sweatpants...
— I know... this is my favourite...-she said as she spun around like a little girl showing off her dress.
— I know, you are always wearing it... why don't we buy you hoodies and sweatpants?-he smiled and got up so he could hug her
— No, I already let you buy me 25 sweaters... and I like wearing your clothes... and the smell of you in them... like a permanent Kaya hug
—Then I don't see the point of getting new clothes... I mean if you liked something we'll go and get it, but...
— Nahh, I just wanted more hoodies.-Kaya smiled at her and kissed her nose.
— You are cold, let's get inside...
— But I want to go out and do something... We stayed here the whole day...
— You were poisoned...-Kaya said sarcastically
— But I am no longer poisoned, so we could go out... and do something... just the two of us.... i mena, I love Drew, Linda and Ava, but they will treat me like a stuffed animal tomorrow...
— Yes... that's the best part.-Kaya said teasingly.-I have a crazy idea... I've been thinking about it for some time, but I never told you...
— What?
— Matching tattoos... I know you are scared, but...
— Yes!-Ender interrupted him-Yes... Let's go and have them before I chicken out...
— Are you serious?
— Yes... I love you that much to let a needle draw something permanent on my body... and I will love it, because it will be connecting me to you in a new way...
— I love you too...-he kissed her-Okay, go change and let's go...
— I am not changing... It's too cold for my clothes and I am way more comfortable in this outfit...
— Okay, we are buying you at least five sweatpants on our way to the tattoo artist.-Ender tried to say something, but Kaya raised his voice a little.-And that is non negotiable.
— Okay...-She hugged him.
— Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please comment your thoughts about the story and comment if I should keep it Kaya and Ender centred... I try to involve drama and I have something major planned, but I also want to write them cute... give me your opinion, please... ❤️