15.

It's been a week after the accident and today Ender and Kaya are going home.
— Okay, love, we have everything.-Kaya said and kissed Ender's hair.-Now...-he reached for her hand.-Let's go home... we have a lot of things to do.
— You know...-Ender smiled at him and squeezed his hand.-Normally I would be negotiating about the whole staying home thing, but since you'll stay home with me... I am sooooo fine with it.
— Ender hanim, don't be naughty... And by the way I have a surprise for you...
— Kaya, you know I am not a big fan of surprises, right?
— Yes, I know... But you'll like it... It's not a surprise party to welcome you home... Well actually it kind of is, but it's gonna be just the two of us... My surprise is different...
— What you've changed the whole house so I could like it better?
— ENDER! How did you know???-Kaya lost his mood-Why did you ruined iitttt???
— You changed the house?!-Ender was surprised she guessed that...
— I decorated and made it a little less minimalistic and a little more you and me...
— Ohh, Kayaa-She hugged him.-I am sorry for ruining your surprise.
— I am sorry for getting mad at you... I just wanted to make you happy, because I know how important a home is to you...
— It's okay... Now let's go and see the Kaya and Ender mansion!-Kaya smiled as he opened the car door for her.

About an hour later they were walking around the house.
— So do you like it?-Kaya asked as he hugged Ender from the back. They were watching the amazing view from the balcony in the living room.
— I love it.... It's amazing, Kaya... The whole house is so... us!-Ender rested her head on his chest.- It's perfect... Thank you!
— There is absolutely nothing to thank me for, darling... What is your favourite part?
— Hmmm... Can I say my top 3... I don't think I have an absolute favourite... But I have top 3.
— Go ahead...-Kaya laugh and he kissed Ender's forehead when she turned to face him.
— This balcony... Amazing... I love it! The wall with pictures... Fascinating! And umm... well I love our dressing room... Especially my part.
— Hahaha, I knew you will like it...
— Yeah... It's amazing...
— You know what else is amazing?
— What?
— You, Ender hanim... and our new bed... ohhh I love that bed... Should we try it?-Kaya smiled teasingly
— Yes... I am so tired, I could use some sleep.-Ender teased back and Kaya's naughty smile just grew.
— I didn't meant sleeping... I wanna test how firm it is... You know just in case something happens...
— Kaya bey, you are a very bad boy with a very dirty mind and mouth...
— And you like that, Ender hanim, don't you?
— I do, but that's because I am a bad girl with a very dirty mind too.
— And I like that.-Kaya kissed her hard.-I like that so much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter, but I am back... My finals are over and I have two more days of school... So wait for what's coming... It's cute and it's drama and I am so here for it... tell me what is your opinion on this part? <3