22.

— Kaya bey, I don't think it's necessary to buy me sweatpants, I am already wearing a pair of yours and I am so comfortable in them.-Ender said to Kaya, who smiled at her and squeezed her hand.
— I said it's not negotiable, love... and besides you are in need of sweatpants... and comfy clothes in general.
— But...
— Shush, we are already here, now can you please try these on... please?
— Okay, fine...-she said as she grabbed all the sweatpants from Kaya.-What will our matching tattoos be?-She shouted from the dressing room.
— I was thinking about something small, but meaningful... And what is meaningful about us?
— What?
— The infinity symbol... the forever thing.
— But, Kaya-Ender opened the door of the dressing room.-This is basic... like too basic.
— You are adorable!-Kaya bit his lower lip.
— Kaya!
— Yes, sorry... Than what do you want it to be?
— Well... I don't know either... what about Enkay? It's simple, it's us...
— Not words, love... what about a simple house and a little E for me and a little K for you. Meaning home is a person and my home is my E and your home is your K?
— Thoughtful... I like it!-Ender said as she handed him the sweatpants she liked.-Let's go!
— Wait, how many are they?
— Six.
— Great! Let's go!-He reached for her hand.

After just 20 minutes they were in the tattoo room, the tattooist had drew the designs of their tattoos and was now working on Kaya's ankle. Ender was sitting next to him slowly breathing in and out, because she was scared. Soon it was her turn and she squeezed Kaya's hand, shut her eyes and waited for the needle to touch her ankle, but as soon as it did she slowly start to relax herself.
— It doesn't hurt...
— Of course it doesn't, love-Kaya smiled at her.
They finished and went back to the hotel.
— I like it!-Ender said as she gave Kaya a glass of water and sat next to him.
— Are you kidding?! They are adorable!-He drank some of the water and picked Ender up.-You aint sitting this far of me.-He pleased her on his lap.
— Kaya... -She asked as she cuddled with him
— What?-he started caressing her hair
— I love you!
— I love you too, baby!-He hugged her tightly and kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter, because I got sick and I had a lot of schoolwork. Tell me your opinion on this and if I should do a chapter for how they are spending New Year in London or skip the whole London time and go directly to the drama when they come back to Istanbul.
Also, m y prayers for Turkey and Syria.