3.

— She hates me!-Kaya took a sip of his half glass of scotch-Your mother hates me!
— Baba, calm down, she doesn't hate you-Yigit tried to calm him down but with no success.
— She hates me from the bottom of her heart, Yigit... and I don't blame her... I did hurt your mother, many, many times and now she is married to someone who looks like a carrot, but that someone is there for her, comforting her, making her smile, being nice to her...
— Baba, stop it... Yes, she is married... but you know well that it doesn't mean she is in love with this guy...
— I should ask Yildiz about this Dogan... But first, I have to do something else.-Kaya drained his glass-Bye, Yigit-He hung up before Yigit could say anything and headed to Ender and Dogan's table. Dogan got a phone call five minutes ago and he went outside to talk. Kaya thought to himself this was the perfect opportunity for him to talk to Ender.

— Ender, can I have a minute?-He asked trying to hide how much drunk he was by sounding serious and concerned.- Please?- he added when he saw how her face changed from a slight smile to a cold and exhausted look.
— Fine, but I don't think we have anything to talk about and Dogan will be here anytime now... - She said avoiding his eyes and whispering to herself- at least I hope he will.
— Thank you... How are you? You're married... that's...-Kaya cleared his throat-unexpected.
— Yes, it all happened so fast with Dogan... And I don't know how it's unexpected to you... we broke our marriage years ago.
— Five years ago to be clear... last Saturday was exactly five years...-Kaya said still trying to find her eyes, but she refuses to look at his.
— Probably... I didn't know you kept track.
— I did... So this Dogan... do you love him or you just need money and you're using him...
— Excuse me?-Ender finally looked him in the eyes... she was shocked by his words... she knew him very well and he would never ever behave like this and disrespect a woman, especially her.- You're drunk... Go home, I'll get you a taxi.
— I don't need a taxi and I am not drunk, in fact I'm sober enough to see what a whore you are now.
— What?!-Ender was burning-How dare you?!
— Don't play innocent, Ender... You are using this man... it's clear to everyone...-Kaya was talking nonsense, he was definitely drunk, he loved Ender more than anything in this world, he never stopped loving or missing her, he wasn't always thinking about her, but she was always in his heart, he remembered every special date they ever had, every place and every look... He knew damn well his heart and soul belong to this woman. And right now he was hurt and jealous... and very drunk, he couldn't realise how much he was hurting her and how he was making her hate him even more. Ender's eyes were filled with anger.
— You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done! All the problems I had growing up, all the fears, all the family issues... I was done with everything and I just wanted to have a future with you, but you left me. You left me once, thank came back to my life, made me fall in love with you and then you left me with a freaking letter... a letter?! Then you came back to my love again and I let you in again only so you could break my heart again... I let you in, Kaya... I don't let people in, but I let you for the third time in my life I let you in when I needed space I let you have my heart, I gave it to you and you broke it again... And I'm all glued back together now... I learned how to let people in and how to protect my heart from breaking again. But I'm stable and everyone I have in my life now helped me to fix my heart... And Dogan is fixing something he didn't even broke, he's cleaning the mess you left... I wanted to die after you, but now I just want to live my life... without you in it.-Ender's eyes were filled with tears now, she swallowed them and continued- I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke... Now get the hell away from me!
— I...- Kaya was shocked, he didn't know what to say... he had realised what he did to Ender and even the fact that he was so drunk he couldn't see clearly didn't get in the way of the realisation of how much he broke Ender. At that exact moment Dogan came in against and he saw them. Ender was crying and Kaya was just sitting there as if he was hit by a thunder.
— What is going on? What are you doing here, Ender are you okay?-Dogan was worried, he knew Ender for years, but this was the first time he ever saw her crying.
— She's fine... I was just leaving.-Kaya got up and headed back to his table, Dogan almost jumped at him, but Ender didn't let it happen.
— What did he told you? Please tell me what happened, you're crying... I left for ten minutes only to come back and find my wife crying.
— It's okay... He is drunk and I am sorry you have to see me like this-Ender wiped her tears away-Let's go home...
Dogan payed their bill and squeezed Ender's hand, he look back at Kaya who was draining another glass of scotch without taking his eyes off them. He was burning with jealousy. Ender didn't look back, she smiled softly as she repeated Dogan's words in her head... She knew he wasn't in love with her, she wasn't in love with him either, but he protected her and he really was fixing something he didn't even broke. Dogan looked at her smile and squeezed her hand again. He realised that when he saw Ender crying hi snapped and he was talking from his heart... Was this love? Was hi starting to love Ender or was it all just protecting her... or maybe both.
It actually didn't mattered, because they got home and without talking about what happened, Ender spontaneously hugged him in her sleep. And he kissed her hair and cuddled up with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!! I know I am making Endog endgame, but trust me this story is an Enkay story... please tell me what do you think about the chapter and the way of the story... also what Ender said to Kaya... is it too much? ❤️ thank you all for the support ❤️